Do forum moderators have salary?

shubhamdahale

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest offlinehelpers

No - as far as I’m aware all the moderators are unpaid and do it out of the goodness of their hearts. 💜

No - as far as I’m aware all the moderators are unpaid and do it out of the goodness of their hearts. 💜

If this i true, they either lots of free time to kill, or really enthusiastic about Fiverr! Either way, big thumbs up for them, we love you guys!

Wait, what?

I was led to believe that there would be like a keychain or something?

Typical Fiverr, moving the goalposts after the fact…

Wait, what?

You are halfway to the fiverr tote bag.

Wait, what?

Pssst, discobot said you might get the Green Beard Mod Keychain once you hit the secret mod evaluation criteria.

image.thumb.jpg.61a145ea13c05238a3bcf489c52cde02.jpg

One of the criteria, alas, may be that you have to go and get your beard tinted green in a salon and edit your profile and gig images to match. 😄

On 3/20/2018 at 2:02 PM, eoinfinnegan said:

Couldnt even make it green?

Come on…

That’s a one star cert at best - I demand you revise it.

Are you green with envy Mr. @eoinfinnegan? 😁

Here ya go a lucky HAPPY 🍀 dance. Coz you work hard.

luckycharmdance.gif.da0bbcb4f3e7dbb119cc85507f8ef383.gif

@newsmike join the party! Riverdance stuff! 😂 

On 3/20/2018 at 2:04 PM, misscrystal said:

b4159be45e4edd4b7752ea481ad37643.jpg.1ce

Oh, Miss Crystal. Eoin is so damn picky lol.

Great certs btw! :rofl:

So I have the same question about River Dance as I do about soccer. “Why don’t they use their arms?”

Not sure about Riverdance, could be some ancient Irish martial art, but soccer is supposed to bring peace, thus no arms. And yellow and red cards. 👀

Not sure about Riverdance, could be some ancient Irish martial art, but soccer is supposed to bring peace, thus no arms. And yellow and red cards. 👀

but soccer is supposed to bring peace

That seems to have gone quite the other way. :rofl:

en.wikipedia.org
240px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1990-0414-009%2C_FDGB-Pokal%2C_1._FC_Lok_Leipzig_-_Dynamo_Schwerin%2C_Ausschreitungen.jpg

Football hooliganism

Football hooliganism is the term used to describe disorderly, violent or destructive behaviour perpetrated by spectators at association football events. Football hooliganism normally involves conflict between gangs, in English known as football firms (the term derives from the British slang for a criminal gang), formed for the purpose of intimidating and physically attacking supporters of other teams. Other English-language terms commonly used in connection with hooligan firms include "army", ...

Here in the states we will have none of it. We have the courtesy to wait till we get to the parking lot, and then start shooting at each other.

2145266323_300px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1990-0414-0092C_FDGB-Pokal2C_1._FC_Lok_Leipzig_-_Dynamo_Schwerin2C_Ausschreitungen.jpg.4e0e9a8df3ab5c93c80a645a93a30eae.jpg

but soccer is supposed to bring peace

That seems to have gone quite the other way. :rofl:

en.wikipedia.org
240px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1990-0414-009%2C_FDGB-Pokal%2C_1._FC_Lok_Leipzig_-_Dynamo_Schwerin%2C_Ausschreitungen.jpg

Football hooliganism

Football hooliganism is the term used to describe disorderly, violent or destructive behaviour perpetrated by spectators at association football events. Football hooliganism normally involves conflict between gangs, in English known as football firms (the term derives from the British slang for a criminal gang), formed for the purpose of intimidating and physically attacking supporters of other teams. Other English-language terms commonly used in connection with hooligan firms include "army", ...

Here in the states we will have none of it. We have the courtesy to wait till we get to the parking lot, and then start shooting at each other.

Yeah, peace moves in mysterious ways.

So I have the same question about River Dance as I do about soccer. “Why don’t they use their arms?”

Your keychain thingy looks like a Woolly beast or 🐱

Million dollar question.

Coz they like to show off their distinctive posture? A good strong back and legs are what makes these lads & ladies super special!

Don’t worry, one day you’ll get to dance like them.

Your keychain thingy looks like a Woolly beast or 🐱

Million dollar question.

Coz they like to show off their distinctive posture? A good strong back and legs are what makes these lads & ladies super special!

Hah, two more terms for the topic that was asking for terms you won´t find with Fiverr search. Time for a “Riverdance” and “Irish Dance” gig, Eoin. But don´t neglect your mod duties while you´re at it. Remember the cert, keychain and tote bag.

Not sure about Riverdance, could be some ancient Irish martial art, but soccer is supposed to bring peace, thus no arms.

I see what you did there !

What you guys don’t get paid?

I get paid in doge coin for my posts!

What you guys don’t get paid?

I get paid in doge coin for my posts!

😂

Shh 🤫 I hope you’re good at keeping secrets.

I get monopoly money thrown at me for my posts. 🙃

MonopolyMoola.gif.e6d09ae15160a6579616a75440b4fa2f.gif

Want FREE money? Stand in line. 😛

FreeMoney.gif.bc443feea256d66b60ba1d7ecf33875b.gif

Wait… Do I smell 🎂? [sniff-sniff]

I think I do! Happy Birthday, Frank!

Cheers to many more flippin’ sweet bdays! 🎉

Archived