Do I cancel order or accept bad feedback?

sandy7452

Hi everyone,

Someone just placed an order without even reading the description and gig packages. It was clearly stated in the gig description as well as the package descriptions that the buyer must contact me before placing any order. But this buyer still proceeded to purchase.

I explained to the buyer that I do not cancel orders for unnecessary reasons. Then the buyer started abusing.

What do I do? Cancel the order or accept bad feedback?

Regards

If the money is low, then cancel.

Ah, even if it is high these days it is hard to get it so cancel.

And put a question in mandatory requirements: Did you contact me in inbox, or something like that.

Thank you so much for replying.

Order is $125. After deduction, I would have received $100. Should I cancel?

Thank you so much for replying.

Order is $125. After deduction, I would have received $100. Should I cancel?

Why he wants to cancel, did he changed his mind, or asking more than what he bought.

100$ is not a little amount to give on.

If you did not start with anything and he did not gave you anything to work on, cancel.

Why he wants to cancel, did he changed his mind, or asking more than what he bought.

100$ is not a little amount to give on.

If you did not start with anything and he did not gave you anything to work on, cancel.

So this buyer bought eBay listing and store template design package. Then the buyer realizes that he does not have a store. He wants only listing template. So I offer him to design the store template anytime in the future whenever he decides to subscribe to eBay store. Then the abuse started.

I did not start anything yet. I asked him to provide logo, banner, login details, etc. He provided nothing. Just waiting for advice from here.

I did read on the Forums about some people having mandatory requirements. I thought of doing the same on my gig but then I feared it might have a negative impact on the ranking of my gig if I revise the gig. What do you think? Will it have negative impact?

I went through 3 years without cancelling a single order. I was just dreading one of these days I will receive an order like this. And so it happened today.

Should I cancel?

Why do you want to cancel order ?

Did he ordered for a service you are not offering ?

or its about price - dead line or asking extra services?

Thank you for replying.

I do not want to cancel. It is the buyer who wants to cancel for unnecessary reason. He knew exactly what he had bought. He even bought something from the Extras page. From this I can conclude that he was fully aware what he had bought.

So this buyer bought eBay listing and store template design package. Then the buyer realizes that he does not have a store. He wants only listing template. So I offer him to design the store template anytime in the future whenever he decides to subscribe to eBay store. Then the abuse started.

Simply contact CS and Explain Everything they will Cancel

Issue is the buyer has already contacted CS. Not sure if me contacting CS will make any difference. I have read before that even if the CS cancels the order, it still affects the order completion rate and along with it comes other penalties. What do you think? Should I just cancel the order?

Thank you for replying.

I do not want to cancel. It is the buyer who wants to cancel for unnecessary reason. He knew exactly what he had bought. He even bought something from the Extras page. From this I can conclude that he was fully aware what he had bought.

So its not your fault at all…

Reach to CS asap and explain them that buyer ordered and he now wants to cancel for his personal reason…and that does not make any sense !order completion rate…

Be sure you don’t abuse your buyer back or don’t use any word that break TOS…

reach to CS with all screenshots of your chat with buyer,

CS may help you cancelling order without affecting your

Meanwhile keep declining cancellation request that buyer send you!

So its not your fault at all…

Reach to CS asap and explain them that buyer ordered and he now wants to cancel for his personal reason…and that does not make any sense !order completion rate…

Be sure you don’t abuse your buyer back or don’t use any word that break TOS…

reach to CS with all screenshots of your chat with buyer,

CS may help you cancelling order without affecting your

Meanwhile keep declining cancellation request that buyer send you!

Thank you for replying.

He accused me changing my story which I did not. I then replied why does have to “lie”. Does this break TOS?

Issue is the buyer has already contacted CS. Not sure if me contacting CS will make any difference. I have read before that even if the CS cancels the order, it still affects the order completion rate and along with it comes other penalties. What do you think? Should I just cancel the order?

Cancellation is better then bad review

It makes difference but you could wait long for CS respond, unless they are already talking to you (in ticket)

No, I have not yet opened a ticket.

So do you advice to contact CS and get the order cancelled?

The last time I had an order cancelled, the buyer contacted CS directly immediately after placing the order and got the order cancelled. It affected my order completion rate and got penalised heavily which included reduction in sales, gig ranking, etc. I pleaded with CS to remove the penalty on my account. But they said no matter what, cancellation always affects the order completion rate. The did not remove the penalty.

And this is why I always treat everyone with respect when I order something and read the gigs and descriptions with great care. And it’s why I’m extra gentle with women, as they always have to put up with more sh*t than men have to. I hope everything works out for you.

Thanks.

You know even my gig packages says to contact me before purchasing. Guess some people just don’t give a crap 😦

Thank you for replying.

He accused me changing my story which I did not. I then replied why does have to “lie”. Does this break TOS?

When you have a valid reason CS cancels the order without affecting your order completion rate !

Last option is to cancel order mutually so why not try first option first ?

Its worth trying !

penalised heavily which included reduction in sales, gig ranking,

Its not penalty its how cancellation affects your profile !

Hi everyone,

Someone just placed an order without even reading the description and gig packages. It was clearly stated in the gig description as well as the package descriptions that the buyer must contact me before placing any order. But this buyer still proceeded to purchase.

I explained to the buyer that I do not cancel orders for unnecessary reasons. Then the buyer started abusing.

What do I do? Cancel the order or accept bad feedback?

Regards

Thanks for replying. I do have a few projects on hand.

I have contacted CS just now.

This is just unnecessary tension in my life now. I have been able to avoid this type of situation for the last 3 years. But it has happened now.

My gig is “Fiverr’s Choice” in the search results. Think I am going to lose that now.

I think you should try to convince your client. Try to keep good communication. I hope the client’s mind will change.

If you cancel this order. This will have a detrimental effect on the impression of your gigs.

I have already a few times. I provided alternative solutions. This client is simply nasty. Nothing more to say really about this client. He had started abusing me.

I have contacted CS and I know this is going to end badly for my gig. Had good luck run with this gig for the last 3 years.

Thanks for replying. I do have a few projects on hand.

I have contacted CS just now.

This is just unnecessary tension in my life now. I have been able to avoid this type of situation for the last 3 years. But it has happened now.

My gig is “Fiverr’s Choice” in the search results. Think I am going to lose that now.

don’t worry. wait for CS response. i just visit your profile. if you cannot get proper solution from cs then it will good to cancel. canceling is better than bad review…

I have already a few times. I provided alternative solutions. This client is simply nasty. Nothing more to say really about this client. He had started abusing me.

I have contacted CS and I know this is going to end badly for my gig. Had good luck run with this gig for the last 3 years.

You’re really sorry. Have you received a report?

I had a client like that and I had the same problem. And I lost my Level One seller account in the same way.

Archived