Do i even have a chance as a new seller?

chito

Yes, you have a chance. Fiverr give priority for new seller. It is a great market place for a new seller.

I’m just wondering since i’ve been here for about a week and like for now it’s not looking good for me to be honest.

You have bright Chances. Just Focus on your Skills. And create 7 gigs. Learn the Platform, You can learn Free Fiverr Course from here.

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
bOJRrFblROia0TSNQ3jS_ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg%20%2844%29.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

Start Working and BOOM the Fiverr!

2139039152_bOJRrFblROia0TSNQ3jS_ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg20284429.jpg.df9207b5f57c18b80b4c4c197d0154a8.jpg

You have bright Chances. Just Focus on your Skills. And create 7 gigs. Learn the Platform, You can learn Free Fiverr Course from here.

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
bOJRrFblROia0TSNQ3jS_ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg%20%2844%29.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

Start Working and BOOM the Fiverr!

Do i have to create 7 gigs? Because i’m not sure if i can make 7 out of what i’m offering.

Do i have to create 7 gigs? Because i’m not sure if i can make 7 out of what i’m offering.

7 out of what i’m offering.

You can create upto 7 Gigs, if you have enough Skills.

Just like if you are skilled at Graphic Designing. You can Create Gigs on these Topics.

1. Logo Designing
  2. Fb Banner Design
  3. E-Commerce Website Designs
  4. T-shirt Designs.
  5. Vector Arts
  6. Business Cards
  7. Flyer Designs

And it goes on with many IDeas.

7 out of what i’m offering.

You can create upto 7 Gigs, if you have enough Skills.

Just like if you are skilled at Graphic Designing. You can Create Gigs on these Topics.

1. Logo Designing
  2. Fb Banner Design
  3. E-Commerce Website Designs
  4. T-shirt Designs.
  5. Vector Arts
  6. Business Cards
  7. Flyer Designs

And it goes on with many IDeas.

Well, i have 3 gigs, since that’s what i can do.

For now at least, it is. I’m keeping the prices low, since i’m new.

Just keep in mind that sometimes buyers only value your work if you do, too.

To get back to your question, 1 week isn’t a big timeframe, I think the average seller, depending on the type of seller, the quality of their work and the represenation (meaning gig images, gig descriptions, packages etc.) waits for about 2-4 weeks to receive their first order. Sometime’s that time varies based on whether the category is in demand at the moment.

In the meantime, you could have a look at the forum to see if you can pick up some useful advise, like in this thread:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Just keep in mind that sometimes buyers only value your work if you do, too.

To get back to your question, 1 week isn’t a big timeframe, I think the average seller, depending on the type of seller, the quality of their work and the represenation (meaning gig images, gig descriptions, packages etc.) waits for about 2-4 weeks to receive their first order. Sometime’s that time varies based on whether the category is in demand at the moment.

In the meantime, you could have a look at the forum to see if you can pick up some useful advise, like in this thread:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Alright, thank you for the information!

Archived