Fiverr Community Forum

Do i even have a chance as a new seller?

Honest question: do I even have a chance as a new seller who offers digital artwork on Fiverr?

2 Likes

Yes, you have a chance. Fiverr give priority for new seller. It is a great market place for a new seller.

I’m just wondering since i’ve been here for about a week and like for now it’s not looking good for me to be honest.

Stay with patience let’s wait and see.

You have bright Chances. Just Focus on your Skills. And create 7 gigs. Learn the Platform, You can learn Free Fiverr Course from here.

Start Working and BOOM the Fiverr!

2 Likes

Do i have to create 7 gigs? Because i’m not sure if i can make 7 out of what i’m offering.

No, you don’t have to.
Is $5 sustainable for a the amount of work you put into your art with the basic gig?

For now at least, it is. I’m keeping the prices low, since i’m new.

You can create upto 7 Gigs, if you have enough Skills.

Just like if you are skilled at Graphic Designing. You can Create Gigs on these Topics.

1. Logo Designing
  2. Fb Banner Design
  3. E-Commerce Website Designs
  4. T-shirt Designs.
  5. Vector Arts
  6. Business Cards
  7. Flyer Designs

And it goes on with many IDeas.

Well, i have 3 gigs, since that’s what i can do.

Just keep in mind that sometimes buyers only value your work if you do, too.

To get back to your question, 1 week isn’t a big timeframe, I think the average seller, depending on the type of seller, the quality of their work and the represenation (meaning gig images, gig descriptions, packages etc.) waits for about 2-4 weeks to receive their first order. Sometime’s that time varies based on whether the category is in demand at the moment.

In the meantime, you could have a look at the forum to see if you can pick up some useful advise, like in this thread:

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait

Alright, thank you for the information!

1 Like

Actually, i already checked it out.