Do i need keywords or Marketing on social media

fahlem

No, because for all the impressions, clicks and views, you haven’t received any orders.
Would I be right in saying you have shared your profile link on social media or somewhere?
It’s unusual to get more clicks than impressions so I can only assume you promoted your profile and people clicked your gig from there. The problem is that none of them ordered so perhaps however you are promoting your gig is not the best. Focus on where the people who would buy your gig would see it.
Remember, it’s better to get one click and one order rather than 1000 clicks and no orders.

No, because for all the impressions, clicks and views, you haven’t received any orders.

Would I be right in saying you have shared your profile link on social media or somewhere?

It’s unusual to get more clicks than impressions so I can only assume you promoted your profile and people clicked your gig from there. The problem is that none of them ordered so perhaps however you are promoting your gig is not the best. Focus on where the people who would buy your gig would see it.

Remember, it’s better to get one click and one order rather than 1000 clicks and no orders.

Nice Idea i will learn from my mistake Thank you so much ^^

but i want to tell you that the only thing that i did

i shared on social media is that one : 31 2.5K 3.2K

other gigs , views and clicks from Fiverr

no i did some marketing on social media

no i did some marketing on social media

That’s spamming not marketing. Marketing is finding targeted customer who needs your service.

I think that topic can help you:

We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…

Archived