Do i need to delete old gig and make new one to change gig url? Because it seems impossible to change url by just editing the gig!

Well, you can’t change the url once you’ve created the gig, it happened to me for one of my gig and the title and url doesnt match. The only solution is to delete the gig and recreate it, but if you have reviews on that gig, I think those will be gone.

Well, you can’t change the url once you’ve created the gig, it happened to me for one of my gig and the title and url doesnt match. The only solution is to delete the gig and recreate it, but if you have reviews on that gig, I think those will be gone.

There is no need to do this.

People assume that because it supposedly affects Google SEO that it must affect this marketplace SEO. It doesn’t work that way.

Thank you so much guys for sharing some good reviews, really appreciate that! Actually i am newbie at Fiverr and i don’t have much knowledge to grow on this platform. I hope you guys will not feel hassled by sharing your some good suggestions and your experience 🙂

Yes you’re right. I made a new gig and deleted the old one my url is changed now…! As a newbie i didn’t have even a single review so that’s why i am easy! 😃

The best solution to avoid having conflicting gig title and URL is to write a general title at first, when creating the gig (such as, for example, “great graphic design” directly after the default “I will”). After that, you can edit and replace it with the more specific title that you wish (let’s say, “create 1 custom logo for your brand in 3 days”). In case you want to change your gig offer after a while and perhaps extend the delivery time to 4 days, you can change the title again, while the URL will still be perfectly descriptive of your work without being affected by the offer change.

There is no need to do this.

People assume that because it supposedly affects Google SEO that it must affect this marketplace SEO. It doesn’t work that way.

yeah… I think you’re right as it happens to me… the url and gig title doesnt match but still that particular gig is my highest selling gig 😃

Archived