Fiverr Forum

Do i need to order the payoneer card from payoneer manually or will fiverr send the card to me after connecting my account to the payoneer account

I made a payoneer account 3 to 4 days ago and i selected fiverr revenue card option and connected my payoneer to fiverr. Upon successful connection a message popped up in fiverr site that “Your Fiverr Revenue Card™ application was submitted and is being reviewed by MasterCard®. You’ll be notified by email as soon as your card is shipped.” so do i still need to order a payoneer card from payoneer or will fiverr take care of that? (this is a stupid question but i have no one who can explain this atm)

You don’t need to order any card from payoneer since you already ordered from payoneer through fiverr… The only difference ordering from fiverr is that, the name “fiverr” will be at the front page of the card instead of payoneer…

then can the same card be used for other freelancing sites or will it be restricted to fiverr transactions only?
and the card delivery will take up to 30 days to be delivered?

Yes…it can be use for other freelancing site…literally 20-30 days before the card get to you…

thanks for the quick reply and help.