Do I Need To Use Google Adwords To Increase Sales , Click ETC

amerdukatr

Ohhhhhhhhhoooooo. What you did It’s againt the Fiverr guideline. You need to give up only share you gigs on social website please check https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?utm_source=forum&utm_medium=community

Yeh correct , Today when reading TOS I found it clearly metioned that sellers are not allowed to promote gig or any other fiverr content through google adwords platform , So I advice not to be smart and Close your adwords campaign , otherwise it my lead to suspension of your account .See in the image below :-.

992179226_FiverrsTermsofService-GoogleChrome02-10-201805_14_20PM_LI.thumb.jpg.49bc33ac7d2b6c05831bf026a6341ac6.jpg
Fiverr's Terms of Service - Google Chrome 02-10-2018 05_14_20 PM_LI.jpg1180×630 204 KB

And here’s link you can check it out yourself :- https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

Fiverr uses Adwords themselves to get search traffic to their site.

If Fiverr sellers were to use Adwords as well, they’d be in competition with Fiverr themselves for similar keywords, which would increase the amount of money Fiverr would need to spend on their Adwords budget.

Any other paid adverts are fine. 🙂

Fiverr uses Adwords themselves to get search traffic to their site.

If Fiverr sellers were to use Adwords as well, they’d be in competition with Fiverr themselves for similar keywords, which would increase the amount of money Fiverr would need to spend on their Adwords budget.

Any other paid adverts are fine. 🙂 But at least some of those visitors from their campaigns go to your gig’s category, and perhaps even to your gig. So free marketing!

Haha! That explains it then 😂 But at least some of those visitors from their campaigns go to your gig’s category, and perhaps even to your gig. So free marketing!

Haha! That explains it then 😂 But at least some of those visitors from their campaigns go to your gig’s category, and perhaps even to your gig. So free marketing!

well that is the main point of FIVERR they find us clients and get 20% from us its not FREE marketing

Archived