Do My Gigs Suck? I have No Sales

Hey there!

My Gigs are new to fiverr however I was selling on fiverr a few years back before allot of the changes and was cranking out pretty good sales! I recently rejoined and have had zero hits or sales :frowning: I’m guessing my recent gigs must stink really bad or perhaps there’s a ton more competition. Either way just wanted to say hello.

Yup, there’s a ton of competition now but you can always stand out. Also, I noticed you rejoined with a new account. Why don’t you use your old one? The previous reviews would surely help you out.

Right now you are starting from scratch as a new seller and one of the main ways would be to check out buyers request.

Can you give a me a link to one of your gigs so I can take a look at it?

I tried for as long as I can remember to regain the old account…could never do it sadly

https://www.fiverr.com/anytimevoiceguy/voice-any-spot-anytime-for-you

How come? Don’t you have it linked to your email? If you remember any detail such as username or email, you can try using “forgot password” or contact CS to access that account.

That being said, if your previous account was terminated due to any violations, then you can pretty much say goodbye to it.

Welcome back. Your account says Mar 2018 but your profile says you have been on Fiverr for 4 years. That would confuse and perhaps put buyers off so suggest you delete that.
Take time to read through the forum for lots of tips and information. Also check out the recently updated Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page as there have been many changes. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face: