Do my order can be marked as completed when the client open a dispute?

fradelia

Hey i hope you’re all doing good !

Do my order got marked as completed if i refuse the dispute that my client opened ? I already delivered it 2 days from now and he wanted to cancel it so he doesn’t pay.

So if i refuse his dispute do my order will be marked as completed tomorrow ?

Hey i hope you’re all doing good !

Do my order got marked as completed if i refuse the dispute that my client opened ? I already delivered it 2 days from now and he wanted to cancel it so he doesn’t pay.

No, your order will not get marked as complete after 3 days. I believe after a dispute is opened the buyer and seller each have 2 days to accept or decline it. In the meantime the order will not close.

As @donnovan86 your buyer can go to Customer Support and ask for the order to be canceled. But if you delivered as described in your gig, CS will tell both you and your buyer to work it out.

The client can go to customer support and have the order canceled.

Offer him a good solution and don’t jut wait for just wait for the 3 days and a bad review.

He can’t cancel it because i have all the proof that i submitted and completed my order. He wanted revision so when i sent him an offer so i can revise it again he refused. He wanted me to do it for free and he said that he don’t wanna to pay me because the price was too high that’s why he want to cancel it …

Hello Fradelia,

The client can contact CS to cancel it.

If you have delivered what he asked for and according to the requirements then you may also contact Fiverr CS and tell them that you have done all the work and show them proof as well.
Fiverr CS will check and if you are right then they will compensate you.

Thank you!

No, your order will not get marked as complete after 3 days. I believe after a dispute is opened the buyer and seller each have 2 days to accept or decline it. In the meantime the order will not close.

As @donnovan86 your buyer can go to Customer Support and ask for the order to be canceled. But if you delivered as described in your gig, CS will tell both you and your buyer to work it out.

When i close the dispute the order is marked as delivered and i reached the CS as well and did all what they say but he don’t want to pay at all.

After that he wanted to get off 30% of the price but i deliver it so i can’t cancel it

Hello Fradelia,

If you have delivered what he asked for and according to the requirements then you may also contact Fiverr CS and tell them that you have done all the work and show them proof as well.

Thank you!

Thank you :pray:t2: seems a great idea so I’ll just wait i guess ?

My client refuse to pay me. It’s been 3 weeks that he wanted a modification while he had the right to only 1 revision. He don’t send anything but don’t want to pay as well. I told Fiverr support but they say that they can’t help. What should i do ? Should i mark the order as completed and block him or what ?

You already have a topic about this.

Hello Fradelia,

Thank you!

CS will not compensate @fradelia if the order is canceled. They only do that for chargebacks not for orders that are canceled for other reasons.

Kindly tell the FCS that you have done all the work (if you have done it) and show them proof and also tell them that in the end the client wants to cancel the order.

If you have worked according to the order requirements and completed your work then FCS will compensate you, do not worry.

Thank you!

CS will not compensate @fradelia if the order is canceled. They only do that for chargebacks not for orders that are canceled for other reasons.

So what should i do now ? Im confused … as i say the order is marked as completed and i have proof. Till today he opened and he confesses everything. I talked to fiverr support and they’re with me. They sais that they can’t mark an order as completed so i needed to fix this with the buyer

Kindly tell the FCS that you have done all the work (if you have done it) and show them proof and also tell them that in the end the client wants to cancel the order.

If you have worked according to the order requirements and completed your work then FCS will compensate you, do not worry.

Thank you!

I asked my SSM about this very issue. It may happen for chargebacks but not if @fradelia agrees to the chargeback.

I asked my SSM about this very issue. It may happen for chargebacks but not if @fradelia agrees to the chargeback.

I will not agree then and see what happens

CS will compensate in the state if the seller has completed his work and according to the order requirements, the FCS team will check the order requirements and the conversation between both and will make a decision. As @fradelia said that she has completed all the work so she may be compensated.

So what should i do now ? Im confused … as i say the order is marked as completed and i have proof. Till today he opened and he confesses everything. I talked to fiverr support and they’re with me. They sais that they can’t mark an order as completed so i needed to fix this with the buyer

I talked to fiverr support and they’re with me. They sais that they can’t mark an order as completed so i needed to fix this with the buyer

You can do as @donnovan86 and find a solution with your buyer, or you can keep refusing the cancelation. Eventually one of you gives up and then that is the end of the situation. I know our own @misscrystal said she had to decline the dispute 75 times before a client gave up.

I talked to fiverr support and they’re with me. They sais that they can’t mark an order as completed so i needed to fix this with the buyer

You can do as @donnovan86 and find a solution with your buyer, or you can keep refusing the cancelation. Eventually one of you gives up and then that is the end of the situation. I know our own @misscrystal said she had to decline the dispute 75 times before a client gave up.

I know our own @misscrystal said she had to decline the dispute 75 times before a client gave up.

Oh Wow 75 times ! That’s a war not work haha. That’s really sad that CS can’t do much about it.

CS will compensate in the state if the seller has completed his work and according to the order requirements, the FCS team will check the order requirements and the conversation between both and will make a decision. As @fradelia said that she has completed all the work so she may be compensated.

As @fradelia said that she has completed all the work so she may be compensated.

May is the operational word here. It is not a guarantee. And I think even may get compensated is unlikely.

I am done with this topic.

Let the FCS take the decision if your buyer is not agreeing with you. Wait for it and do not accept the cancellation.

I think that if he contacted the FCS they won’t cancel it because it’s been 2 weeks that we are like that.

As @fradelia said that she has completed all the work so she may be compensated.

May is the operational word here. It is not a guarantee. And I think even may get compensated is unlikely.

I am done with this topic.

May is for the reason if the seller is not right, means if the seller does not fulfil the order requirements then FCS will not compensate her. But if you know that you are right and have fulfilled the order requirements then FCS is fair enough to compensate you.

May is for the reason if the seller is not right, means if the seller does not fulfil the order requirements then FCS will not compensate her. But if you know that you are right and have fulfilled the order requirements then FCS is fair enough to compensate you.

The FCS contacted me and say that we need to find a solution together. They say that he’s able to pay partially and they say that In case that does not happen, they would need to review the order and my communication again and take action accordingly.

I don’t know what decision i need to make.

Exactly what I told you before. FCS will look into your conversation and then will take a decision.
If the buyer is willing to pay you partially (FCS told you this?) then I think you should agree with this.

Thank you!

Exactly what I told you before. FCS will look into your conversation and then will take a decision.

If the buyer is willing to pay you partially (FCS told you this?) then I think you should agree with this.

Thank you!

Yes FCS told me this. They contacted me even if i didn’t asked them. Well I’ll wait till tonight if the order is not marked as completed, I’ll agree and ask him to pay me partially.

This sucks actually but still good.

Thank you for ur help guys !

Archived