Do not buy from fragglesrock!

deannaleilani

I am not the type of person who just complains to complain. I rate the gigs that I purchase according to what I order and what I get. When I get poor service from a gig I give a “thumbs down” obviously.

I ordered 600 YouTube views from Fragglesrock and that included 5 comments, and 400 likes. I received 1,1400 views and spammy comments. The views were from bots which I was ensured would happen. She compromised my channel and delivered completely different results than what I asked for.

I rated her a “thumbs down” and judging by talking to her before this, I didn’t publicly state why because she already lacked even a hint of professionalism at all. I thought she would take it personally and not understand that customers are buying views to get ranked in the search engines quicker but using bots and lying to customers will hurt her future on Fiverr.

She has since been harassing me NON-STOP demanding me to change my review and refusing to even listen to why she got a poor review in the first place. She has already tried 3 times to “cancel” the order that she already delivered just to remove her poor review. I saw that it was the only one but if this is how she handles negative reviews, she probably annoyed someone into removing their poor review.

I don’t feel like harassment should be tolerated but I have yet to even get a response from Fiverr support about this. She also has been telling people to leave bogus rude comments on YouTube as well…

Don’t buy her gig.

Sheriff’s Note: Calling out other users is not allowed in this forum.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

DO NOT call out users on the forum. It makes the Forum look bad and trying to hurt a sellers rep makes everyone look bad. Whatever grievances you have air them out with support and with the seller. Find a different way to constructively fix the situation. I may as well say something before a forum sheriff flags it. Forum etiquette is a big thing around here. Keep forum conversation friendly. I know I wouldn’t like to be talked about.

deannaleilani said: I ordered 600 YouTube views from Fragglesrock and that included 5 comments, and 400 likes. I received 1,1400 views and spammy comments. The views were from bots which I was ensured would happen. She compromised my channel and delivered completely different results than what I asked for.

if she says in the description something like i will share your videos to my 1000 twitter followers / facebook followers. these these things can be trusted. with youtube you cannot share your video but just like the video and people might or might not see it in their feed. when dealing with a fast way to get more followers on youtube your looking at bots and stuff like that.

to make sure that no one rips you off at these types of gigs

1- check for other people's reviews

2- read the description three times because you might miss something

3- contact the seller and ask them further questions before you make a purchase.

anyway, using bots and buying views for youtube are against the rules if you are partnered with networks or adsense.

it's best if you get real views that cheating yourself because it won't get you no where.

i have a youtube channel and i have to agree, it is hard to gain views but all you have to do is post more videos, be nice to your viewers, hold up competitions and colobrate and you will see the numbers go up very fast.

there is a forum for youtube that can help you out, it's called "yttalk", the community is very helpful with helping your youtube channel grow.

Archived