Fiverr Community Forum

Do not do assignment gigs

Hi Everyone…
I was about to become level 1 in the next evaluation and I got one my gigs banned with a Warning.
Now I have to wait another month.
It was a gig that I offered writing assignments related to Architecture…
"DO NOT EVER WRITE ASSIGNMENTS"
It is against Fiverr TOS…

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Unfortunately your gig is removed because you didn’t read TOS

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers

7 Likes

Well, I mean… It is clearly stated in the ToS that such services are not allowed on Fiverr. The only reason why you probably went ahead and offered such services was because you were unaware that they were not allowed on Fiverr?

If you were unaware that such services were against the ToS (well, until you received your ToS warning), then there are probably many more thing in the ToS that you are unaware of that can possibly earn you more warnings or even an account suspension/ban. If you would like to keep your account safe, I suggest that you carefully go through the ToS again and abide by the terms.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s exactly why I don’t want any other to be in trouble…
READ THE TOR NOW…YOU SHOULD TAKE TIME TO READ IT…

But so many sellers, even level 1 sellers are also making gigs on assignment services and giving their services for assignments. Then what about this???

Check this out: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned!

Assignment is related to academic activities.
Fiverr doesn’t permit any academic services.