Do Not Read My TOPIC If you can't show some sympathy

moderncreator01

Hi There,
I’m going to share my Fiverr experience as a seller. A few days ago, what happened to me is that a person came to me asked me if I can work for him. I was capable of doing work according to his requirement so I said: “YES! I can help you with you your project”.

I sent him the custom offer and he places the order. Sent a PDF of TEXT CONTENT.

I prepared a doc for him Actually it was an HTML CUSTOM EMAIL DESIGN. I made everything according to the requirement and delivered the order.

The client asked back to make minor changes like font style, and Center to left-align text and those basic things.

All right No Problem, I delivered the order with all the requested changes. Then the client again asked for the revision.

Whatttt Not again! So now what happened? Yes, you’re right he asked for the revision once more!
Saying need more!

I tried my best to ask him what exactly the change do you want or let me know the specific area or section or if there is an element I can Add, remove or customize. But Nope! He never tried explaining.

I asked him politely after some time, Hi There, I’ve not heard back for a while. Please let me know more about your needs & requirements.

So I did my best to make things more beautiful and accurate according to the requirements defined in PDF File.

and delivered the order saying this is the final delivery as I’ve not heard back for a while.

But whenever I deliver the order he just doesn’t;t accept the delivery and asks for the revision and does not say what actually he needs.

So let me know in this situation what could I do?
Now doing the same thing the order is late for 10 days. I’m not sure what’s going to happen with my account when the order is going to be marked as completed or canceled.

I’m seeing a totally dark world ahead! That’s why said; Do not read my topic if you don’t show some sympathy.

Regards,
💔

Archived