With most new, level 1 and even level 2 sellers complaining about not getting orders for months, (and even for years to some ) what do you think is the reason behind it? Are the top sellers in your category of work getting all the orders (including those impressive long list of order queues that I always wonder how the heck they manage to deliver on time lol… one single individual cannot do such a task of handling 20 to 30 queued up orders).
Here’s a poll:
- Yes, Top sellers are major crowd pullers these days
- No, Level 1 & 2 sellers aren’t trying hard enough!
- Level 1 & 2 sellers are as much talented as top dogs, it’s just because of the Buyer’s mentality of trusting sellers with TOP label first.
- New sellers are blessed with great sacrificial talents. They regularly help repel buyers away from them early on, by constant spamming in Buyer’s request section
- New sellers don’t bother going through Fiverr academy or podcasts
- Some Level 2 sellers are more successful and make more money than top guns.
- Because New sellers introduce themselves in “improve my gigs” section instead of “New user introduction” section and let everyone know that they are not getting orders. (another sacrificial technique)