Do sales really decrease?

locomotionart

There is no clear answer to this question. Many variables can come into play like the amount of gigs you have up, your returning clientele, what you are offering, luck, etc.

I been on Fiverr for 3 years and this December was my highest earning month overall. My second highest was back in July when I raised the price on my main gig.

I know a good number of people that offers gigs that are aimed for the holidays
(like a Santa video message), I myself sometimes got orders for illustrations right before Christmas because the buyer wanted a Christmas card/ gift.
Bottom line is, it really, really depends on the gig and how skilled the sellers are.
While I’ve seen a lot of posts about sellers not getting any orders and them believing that COVID is part of the reason, I’m aware that there are many sellers who got really busy during lockdown.

I know a good number of people that offers gigs that are aimed for the holidays

(like a Santa video message), I myself sometimes got orders for illustrations right before Christmas because the buyer wanted a Christmas card/ gift.

Bottom line is, it really, really depends on the gig and how skilled the sellers are.

While I’ve seen a lot of posts about sellers not getting any orders and them believing that COVID is part of the reason, I’m aware that there are many sellers who got really busy during lockdown.

I had a very high volume of work in November & December. I think buyers received coupons for the holidays and that definitely contributed to the increase.

Archived