Do You Add Milk To Your Tea?

lucycodex

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest offlinehelpers

Maybe my tea just isn’t strong enough?

Needs to be what we call ‘builders’ tea’ otherwise it is too weak with milk and just tastes nothingy.

You can use more than one tea bag at a time…🙂

Needs to be what we call ‘builders’ tea’ otherwise it is too weak with milk and just tastes nothingy.

You can use more than one tea bag at a time…🙂

My tea is pretty strong compared to most Americans. But I guess tea just doesn’t have the strength in flavor that coffee has.

I use those family-sized tea bags and maake my tea in bulk using about 5-6 of them in a pitcher.

Guest sara19841

Milk, one sugar, couple of digestive biscuits - heaven! 🙂

Milk, one sugar, couple of digestive biscuits - heaven!

Probably the most British sentence I’ve ever read on the Fiverr forum! 🇬🇧

I only drink plant milk, as it is my way to get the calcium in my diet I don’t get otherwise because I’d rather not eat a couple of cups of greens a day. This is why I use it with coffee. I added some to my tea just now, and it is OK, but it’s just… not the same. Then again, I don’t really like coffee, I just use it as a way to get caffeine.

Maybe I’ll drink more tea with plant milk from now on. Idk, I’m considering it. Less coffee, more strong tea… with splenda

I think that is different tea though. Would never dream of putting milk in Chinese tea.

That is true. Chinese tea is usually loose leaf, and I feel like it’s generally stronger. I’m not a huge fan of Western tea though, so I’m not the expert here. Just imagining milk in tea makes me feel al little weird though, probably just out of habit.

I’ve never added milk to tea and I can’t even imagine what it would taste like. I’m not even sure I’d like to try. I prefer black tea with a little bit of honey or nothing at all. I can’t drink coffee on an empty stomach or late at night so black tea is the perfect substitute.

Archived