Do you always over-deliver?

qsera

I have heard many sellers saying that a great tip for increasing sales is by over-delivering. But, do you ‘always’ over-deliver? I think its not always feasible especially if you have loads of work to do. So, how do you handle all this and what are the different ways that you opt for over-delivering?

I don’t like the term ‘over deliver’. What I do is offer a little ‘extras’, like, fast delivery when I have free time, whether the buyer orders the fast delivery extra or not. I also offer help to the buyers when needed, like what software to use to edit my files, instructions etc.

I don’t like the term ‘over deliver’. What I do is offer a little ‘extras’, like, fast delivery when I have free time, whether the buyer orders the fast delivery extra or not. I also offer help to the buyers when needed, like what software to use to edit my files, instructions etc.

Archived