Do you believe in Numerology? ??

saurov_brand

Hi Friends,

I havn’t seen any Gig yet who is offering Name Numerology Test.

Basically, Numerology is an Indian ancient numerical testing method. Anything can be numerically tested.

I am offering the Name Numerology Test for Business Naming service. Do you think that my offering would grab the buyer attention??

Looking for your views.

I don’t think I would market the Gig as a “Name Numerology Test”.

Many businesses as well as new parents who are into this stuff will utilize it in order to get an “upper hand”. Whether or not it works, is to be seen I suppose. Others use it when buying or renting a new place.

If you are proficient in numerology, you would probably do better to have a Gig geared towards individuals and telling them what their Life Path, Destiny, Soul Urge etc numbers are - you could also do a service offering to compare two individuals and whether or not they are compatible via numerology. If you are really good at numerology, you can also do some predictions. I have thought about putting up a numerology Gig, but, I have may hands full with my astrology Gigs here.

GG

I don’t think I would market the Gig as a “Name Numerology Test”.

Many businesses as well as new parents who are into this stuff will utilize it in order to get an “upper hand”. Whether or not it works, is to be seen I suppose. Others use it when buying or renting a new place.

If you are proficient in numerology, you would probably do better to have a Gig geared towards individuals and telling them what their Life Path, Destiny, Soul Urge etc numbers are - you could also do a service offering to compare two individuals and whether or not they are compatible via numerology. If you are really good at numerology, you can also do some predictions. I have thought about putting up a numerology Gig, but, I have may hands full with my astrology Gigs here.

GG

Thanks for the valuable opinio!! 🙏

Archived