Do you buy from new arrivals?

logax01

hey,

my name is dhaouadi noor and i’m a designer,professional animator and an arabic translator too…

I’m new here, it’s been just two or 3 days since joining fiverr and i was wondering when i can start receiving orders and start selling …and do customers even buy from new comers ?

Regarding your question about buying from newcomers, I think that most of my purchases have actually been from new sellers, and they were some of the most talented people I’ve come across on Fiverr! I always review any available feedback and portfolio samples if they have them in order to do my proper research, but I’ve had great experiences with newcomers and wouldn’t think twice about purchasing from a new seller.

Also, as a seller myself, I was really thankful for buyers who took a chance on me when I was brand new. You’ve got to start somewhere! 🙂

Reply to @logax01: I bet that experienced buyers who have been around the block realize that newer sellers may be more likely to overdeliver to boost their initial reputation (and I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that some take advantage of that fact :/).

While I’d never want to take advantage of anyone, I imagine that a new seller with zero orders in their queue may have more time and energy to pay attention to detail and overdeliver than a seller with 30 orders in their queue, which is perfectly understandable.

Archived