Do you cancel the order if buyer doesn't like the delivered product?

dustingbeatz1

Hello there!

Has anyone faced this issue where you work hard on an order and deliver the files after spending days on it. Then suddenly the buyer says he/she doesn’t like the final results.

In my case the client gave me files (audio) which were not of that great quality.
I worked on it and delivered but buyer told me that he did not like it and will send new better quality files for the same order.

What should I do in this case? Should I cancel the order or not?
I’ll appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you.

As per the Fiverr Policy: Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.

Don’t cancel the order, you can revise the delivery as requested!!

Good Luck!

Guest technidanstudio

Buyer can chargeback and get their money back, or they can complaint to CS and they will give them refund without checking the facts.

Better to approach CS and ask them what is their opinion about this case and check the delivery quality, getting their confidence could be slightly better than trusting FAQs.

Archived