Do you edit your gigs?

retouchstudio1

Hello,

I am curious to know do you edit your gigs and if so, does it effect the gig negatively after?

As it takes (or at least to me) around 2 days to be reviewed so 2 days it disappears from the search results…

I need to adjust things on my gig sometimes in order to improve it, but honestly afraid to having in mind the mentioned above 😕

you can edit your gig it will not effect your impression

Do you have any proof to back up your claim? Wait until you get a big amount of impressions, which I don’t think you get yet since you are a beginner, edit your gigs and come back and prove it.

I did changes in my gigs and I saw a huge decrease in impressions for a couple of days. It’s how things work. If you don’t overdo it, you are fine. Once a month or twice a month edits shouldn’t harm too much.

You can also alternate the edits if you have multiple gigs. For example, if you have 7 gigs, edit one at a time, with 5 days between them.

I personally edited my gigs when I was overbooked. 😁 Who needs out of office when you can improve your gigs? hehe

Sometimes when you edit your gig you are MIA - gone from search for a while! In addition, I have had to contact CS almost every time I have edited my gig, just to get it back into circulation.

For these reasons, I seldom edit mine.

@manucornel Brilliant idea!! Edit instead of using out of office!:ok_hand:t4:

Do you have any proof to back up your claim? Wait until you get a big amount of impressions, which I don’t think you get yet since you are a beginner, edit your gigs and come back and prove it.

I did changes in my gigs and I saw a huge decrease in impressions for a couple of days. It’s how things work. If you don’t overdo it, you are fine. Once a month or twice a month edits shouldn’t harm too much.

You can also alternate the edits if you have multiple gigs. For example, if you have 7 gigs, edit one at a time, with 5 days between them.

I personally edited my gigs when I was overbooked. 😁 Who needs out of office when you can improve your gigs? hehe

Yeah, I thought of the same. Edit when I need a couple of days break or I need to travel :)… But I did noticed that I receive less orders after editing

Archived