Fiverr Community Forum

Do you ever feel nervous when submitting orders?

I was wondering if you feel nervous too. Or when did you stop feeling nervous about it?
Just delivered my second gig, waiting on client’s feedback.

3 Likes

what makes me nervous is that I havent get my first order…

6 Likes

I have delivered plenty of orders and even after 3 years working here, I still feel a little bit nervous/stressed awaiting buyer’s feedback on some orders.

Usually, the ones that were a little bit more complex or for a new client. Although I think that it all comes down to the person and how you handle stress. I’m still learning it.

2 Likes

Yes, I feel nervous sometimes.

1 Like

When the client reply is like, everything is great except change this.

2 Likes

Yep, almost every time - unless it’s for a regular. I get anxious whenever I deliver something to a new client, though. I’ve had enough rude people over the years that I always anticipate it going sour at a moment’s notice :sweat_smile: 99% it doesn’t happen but I still worry!

2 Likes

I’m so worried about having rude clients, but I guess it happens :frowning:

1 Like

It does happen - and I’m bad at taking my own advice, but… it’s just a part of the job, and you really have to roll with the punches. Sometimes people are rude - most of the time they’re really polite! Just like in the real world :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now I’m starting to feel even more nervous because I don’t see my delivered files…
I’ve tried posting them a few times, but nothing shows up when I refresh D:
I’m afraid my client is indeed receiving them and I’m just spamming like an idiot.

1 Like

for me NO, you know why?

1. because i gather all the requirements at once
  2. i’m too confident on my work
  3. i deliver amazing quality every time - exceeds client expectation :partying_face:
2 Likes

Try not to stress my friend! There is a known issue right now with the inbox/messaging system on Fiverr and they’re working to fix it - when it’s working again, refresh the page to see if your files have been delivered.

Give it 20 minutes and try again.

2 Likes

That’s called being overconfident lmao.
But that’s not a bad thing. You are clearly experienced at what you do.

I am a bit of a perfectionist so I’m never fully satisfied with my work, but I’ve learned to find a balance.

3 Likes

Haha, I think you got the wrong message.
Or maybe I didn’t explain myself.

But thanks for replying :3

hahah - maybe yes, but i know my limits and im awesome :joy:

1 Like

Thank you!
I was starting to panic a bit.

It’s 3 in the morning so I’m trying to stay awake.

no haha i was replying to someone asking how to get an order who had nothing in their gallery

Oh I see, my bad, they should make their own thread tho lol

1 Like

true, it was quite off-topic

I’m sorry, you must be exhausted! If you’re worried about the work not being delivered, hang in there. Otherwise if you’re not too concerned, it may be worth leaving til the morning - this is a known issue that is happening for all users so you can always explain that to your client tomorrow if they complain. I think it will probably be just fine either way though, so try not to sweat it.

When I’m feeling really stressed about a client interaction, I try to ask myself - “Will this matter in 20 minutes? Will this matter in 20 days? Will this matter in 20 weeks?” the answer is usually… no :slight_smile:

1 Like

I too feel little nervous on some orders. How buyer would respond to it and so on.

1 Like