Do you guys request ratings from your buyers or would that seem rude?

garnere

then the future is bright , you don’t need to worry too much about reviews … they will come

Thank you, I hope so. I was more just curious about whether is was considered good or bad practice on fiverr, some sites and industries sellers will suggest leaving a review. Best wishes.

I’m not sure if someone can leave a tip if he doesn’t review the order though … in 6 years it never happened to me but I might be wrong…

I’m not sure, I got a review on the first order with a tip but the previous two I got tips and my reviews on my gig were still at one, so maybe there’s just a delay?

On Fiverr there is a blind review system … If you haven’t rated a buyer that left a review you won’t be able to see his review … only after 10 days , if you rate him back you will see the review

Oh my god, I’m an idiot. I see them now. Thanks!

Do you guys request ratings from your buyers or would that seem rude? I dont want to pressure anyone into doing anything.

“Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer.”

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have said that they had been given warnings for asking for reviews.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

“Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer.”

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have said that they had been given warnings for asking for reviews.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Warnings for asking for reviews, or for asking for five star reviews?

Do you guys request ratings from your buyers or would that seem rude? I dont want to pressure anyone into doing anything.

Do not ask buyers to rate your order. It’s against fiverr rules, and many sellers already lost their accounts because of this.

Do not ask buyers to rate your order. It’s against fiverr rules, and many sellers already lost their accounts because of this.

Do not ask buyers to rate your order. It’s against fiverr rules

I’m not sure it is. I think it is asking for a five star review that is against the rules. I’m not sure if this is clarified anywhere. Either way it’s not a good idea.

My thoughts were more along the lines of “thanks for the order, if you feel like throwing me a rating, that would be appreciated”

It would seem that the word “review” is best avoided.

If you type “warning for asking for a review” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject.

Do not ask buyers to rate your order. It’s against fiverr rules

I’m not sure it is. I think it is asking for a five star review that is against the rules. I’m not sure if this is clarified anywhere. Either way it’s not a good idea.

Actually it is against fiverr rules. It is not clarified, I must agree, but it’s against fiverr rules.

I already contacted fiverr support for this, and they make it 100% clear that sellers CAN’T ask any kind of review.

feedback.jpg.ddaabc215750e748591a4e4661b94114.jpg

Archived