Do you have a website or a blog?

This isn’t one of my gigs that I’m promoting, I’m promoting someone else because their service was so good I feel that everyone else can benefit from it and this guy needs more credit!

This is the gig: http://fiverr.com/theusabilityguy/review-your-website-and-create-a-usability-review-report

You will get a powerpoint explaining a lot of useful tips on what to improve on your website or blog and these improvements will make people stay on for longer, increase signups, sales conversions etc.

I’ve noticed a big uplift in sales and user involvement since I made the changes i was given

I’ve also been in web dev for 9 years and the things that theuserbilityguy found I would have never have found if it wasn’t for him - don’t think twice before ordering the gig, its just $5 and I would have paid $50 for what I’ve received. As other people have said on the gig paid this guy is underpaid for the work he’s offering! A true professional

http://fiverr.com/theusabilityguy/review-your-website-and-create-a-usability-review-report

jake2828 said: been in web dev for 9 years and the things that theuserbilityguy found I would have never have found if it wasn't for him

I usual find that a 'second pair of eyes', let's me see things that I couldn't before until pointed out too!

jake2828 said: been in web dev for 9 years and the things that theuserbilityguy found I would have never have found if it wasn't for him

I usual find that a 'second pair of eyes', let's me see things that I couldn't before until pointed out too!