Do you have any suggestions about my gig. If yes kindly do so

sayeedhossen018

Maybe don’t say you’re available 24/7. A serious buyer probably won’t expect someone to be available 24/7. For the basic package maybe 12 hours of work might be a bit high.

OP, your packages are illogical. You offer 12 hours of work for the basic package, 8 for the standard package, and 4 for the premium package. Buyers will see that and think more money buys them less work.

And also get rid of “unlimited revisions until you’re fully satisfied and money back guarantee (if not satisfied)”, unless you want to work forever on an order, and don’t mind buyers cancelling once they get their work done.

I agree, saying “unlimited revisions” could make buyers ask for way too many and people have been on the forum complaining about it, but some sellers do seem to do well with gigs that have that. It’s still not worth adding though.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

In 4 hour package the work will be finished vary fast. That’s why it is in short time with larger amount.

Though that’s the amounts of work you say you’ll do. It’s not like paying extra for a quick delivery. It still doesn’t look right having it the way it is.

You’re most welcome, @sayeedhossen018.

Right now I’m out of likes. Tomorrow I’ll give you.

I have plenty left, so I’ll give him one on your behalf. 🙂

In 4 hour package the work will be finished vary fast. That’s why it is in short time with larger amount. If u think I am wrong then suggest me please

Your gig isn’t suggesting that, though. For your most expensive package, you say you’ll deliver four hours of work in three days. The buyer is getting less (if we take your packages literally) than they would be if they bought your basic package.

In 4 hour package the work will be finished vary fast. That’s why it is in short time with larger amount. If u think I am wrong then suggest me please

Your gig isn’t suggesting that, though. For your most expensive package, you say you’ll deliver four hours of work in three days. The buyer is getting less (if we take your packages literally) than they would be if they bought your basic package.

Thanks, AHM! 🙃

I fixed it…Please recheck and inform me.

I agree it’s much better now.

It still says “I am available 24/7”. You don’t really want to be answering messages and doing work at every hour of the day or night (24 hours a day, 7 days a week). It’s unlikely to help the gig saying that.

It says “Assured one-day delivery.(T&C)” but some packages have a delivery time of > 1 day. The bit where it says “T&C” - if terms and conditions apply should they be listed somewhere (or do you mean Fiverr’s)?

Maybe “thank you” should start with a capital letter since it’s after a full stop.

If you wanted you could add an FAQ section but you could add that after you get some orders (where you’d know what questions to add to it).

I agree it’s much better now.

It still says “I am available 24/7”. You don’t really want to be answering messages and doing work at every hour of the day or night (24 hours a day, 7 days a week). It’s unlikely to help the gig saying that.

It says “Assured one-day delivery.(T&C)” but some packages have a delivery time of > 1 day. The bit where it says “T&C” - if terms and conditions apply should they be listed somewhere (or do you mean Fiverr’s)?

Maybe “thank you” should start with a capital letter since it’s after a full stop.

If you wanted you could add an FAQ section but you could add that after you get some orders (where you’d know what questions to add to it).

fixed… check again and please inform

Archived