Do you have any suggestions on improving my gig?

jeremyc1992

I recently made some changes to my only gig that sells and I’ve noticed an increase in clicks but my conversion rate has mostly stayed the same. I added more services to my more expensive packages and I’m wondering if I may have made it too complicated. Would anyone care to take a look and if you have any suggestions, I welcome the criticism!

https://www.fiverr.com/jeremyc1992/setup-google-analytics-tracking-on-your-website

I don’t know anything about your service but you should to try increase your prices because your gig looks fine imho.
It seems counterproductive, I know, but to me, it always worked.
People don’t want to buy the cheapest option, they want to buy the most expensive thing they CAN afford.

I don’t know anything about your service but you should to try increase your prices because your gig looks fine imho.

It seems counterproductive, I know, but to me, it always worked.

People don’t want to buy the cheapest option, they want to buy the most expensive thing they CAN afford.

Thanks for the feedback! I’ve been considering raising my prices. I wanted to get some good reviews in first, and I have 5, so maybe it’s time!

Are you doing anything to market and promote your gig to the target customers that need Google analytics tracking?

Are you doing anything to market and promote your gig to the target customers that need Google analytics tracking?

I have been helping people with Analytics over on Quora and a few other sites to kind of get my name out there. I’m also working on updating my website with Google Analytics related content and I’m going to send people to my Fiverr gigs from it.

Archived