Fiverr Forum

Do you keep track of your orders?

If you do, how? I use Microsoft Access as a database. I use fields like order number, date, username, gig type, extras order?, notes, etc. I wish I started sooner, because I have over 100 entries to add, and data entry work is so tedious.

Do you track your order for a specific reason? I get way too many order to keep a track of so just use the Priority queue a complete all order in the order they came in. If you do track for another reason I’d love to know what for?

Regards

Wayne

Do you track your order for a specific reason? I get way too many order to keep a track of so just use the Priority queue a complete all order in the order they came in. If you do track for another reason I’d love to know what for?

Regards

Wayne

Regards

Wayne

Regards

Wayne

Regards

Wayne

Reply to @arnevb: I was going to use excel at first til I seen how much stuff I could do with access.

Reply to @ozzieuk: Yeah. One) I can filter/search for specific information about past orders, two) store & access other vital information too increase repeat buyers. I can’t be too specific due to TOS. :wink:

http://fragglesrock.com

[Sheriff’s Note: Please don’t post external links on the forum. Thank you.]

Reply to @joannaminer: O_o ??

Hi,

An export to excel feature would be nice.

All the best,

Jeff

Reply to @jeffmoses: That would be nice. :slight_smile:

A simple Excel spreadsheet works fine, and the data can be easily imported to another book-keeping software if necessary.

I just use Fiverr, since I only get around 25 family tree orders a month its not hard for me to come up with.

Reply to @voiceoverwork: True. Access is much easier for me to search, create reports, and enter data via forms though.