Fiverr Community Forum

Do you know about how to Index Gig?

Hello Everyone!

Greetings from Joya!

Just I have joined Fiverr to become Member of World largest Fiverr Community.

Do you have any Idea about how to Index New Gig? I read many topics regarding Gig visibility issue but nobody has mentioned resolution about the same.

Many are talking like:

It will take around 24 to 48 Hours for Indexing New Gig!

Need to Contact with Customer Support Team.

Need to do Promotion on Social Media, or into your Digital Network to bring potential traffic on your Gig for Indexing a New Gig!

Need to Post Buyer request for indexing a Gig!

Please go through my Gig and let me know if there have any corrections or need to follow the special step to publish a Gig. https://www.fiverr.com/joyacristi

If anyone faced Gig indexing issue and get resolution, Please let me know.

Look forward to hearing from all of you.

Regards,
Joya ā€“ Digital Marketing Consultant

5 Likes

Congratulations Dear Joya I am with you

2 Likes

:hearts: Congratulation Sister, I am also new. I am with you, Go ahead the new hope.

1 Like

@codemanbd06 Thank you.

@rashidali312 Thank you!

Congrats.If you have any problem just visit google and youtube.

1 Like

@joyacristi
Dear am with youimages%20(12)

1 Like

@nayeemruet12 My Gig is not visible !!

Anyone have tactic for Indexing Gig Quickly !

1 Like

Hi @joyacristi,Iā€™m also new as a seller and none of my gigs are showing in the search results, yet. I see yours have lots of testimonials already, congrats! Did you use promotions outside Fiverr? Because I see your gigs are just about that. Maybe some quick advice for a newcomer.

Best,
Vladimir

Hello! @vlad2020,

Greetings from Joya!

Welcome to world largest digital Community.

Yes, I was faced issue for Gig visibility. According to my experience, You should wait around 48 hours for index Gig into Fiverr SERP. If you will not find a Gig into the relevant category of New arrival section. Kindly take Customer Support but make sure your Gig is built according to Fiverr Gig Guidelines.

Yes, I am promoting Gig outside of Fiverr and have been getting a good response from potential Buyer.

Simply say to here, Just delivery your quality work and keep transparency with the buyer.

Thank you!

Regards,
Joya Cristi

Use your own descriptions if you want fast indexing of gigs.

Absolutely right :hearts:

my gigs are not indexing. What should i do for indexing my gigs?