Do you know how to rank a Gig first on First Page?

Hello Everyone!

I am Joya – Digital Marketing Consultant. Just I joined a Fiverr and starting a case study for Improve Gig traffic, Impression and Order!

All over overview Fiverr has been changing a Search Algorithm from time to time for improving Sales on New Gig and Build a high-level trust of the buyer.

Here, many community members have a question, How to rank a Gig on the first page and first Position on potential keywords?

Simply, Prove your high qualified skills, Time to time Communicate with the buyer, Take suggestion or feedback for improve your work from other members, Deliver your best quality work, Keep attention on every lead and the most important thing is don’t breach any terms and condition.

I hope that the above suggestion will be helpful to other Community members who wish to become a Rock Star on Fiverr.com

Please don’t forget to review my high demanding gig

Regards,

Joya - Digital Marketing Consultant

Anyone have feedback for improving Gig Ranking over the SERP ?

I’m new on Fiverr but I collect some information that maybe you can find useful:

• First of all, when you create your gig for the first time, in the title section write down all the title and tag that you can
    Then in the tag option write the tag which you didn’t mention in the title. It will help you to show all the different title and tag in both sections.
    Make a video with your own voice and let your buyer know how can you design his project. Also, give them some important instruction about what they should do with the final file and what they shouldn’t. Fiverr says that videos increase engagement by up to 40%. They also do something else that’s really important - they create trust. Trust is one of the most vital aspects of selling online and on Fiverr.

I hope to be helpful! Good Lack!

Yes, Its useful information.