Do you know? what is the reason (up_rollout=true)

rokibulnit

Check that comment …

You can cut the ?up_rollout=true and you can use fiverr.com/your_username Fiverr has changed the design for that you can see that extra link …That extra link hide this bar .[screenshot_14] . You can check that you can not see this bar in seller mood …That extra link hide that bar .

@webdesignerxx

Brother. I have checked your screenshot. I know this. but I want to know, why this modification, just some sellers account?

• Like 13

• 2 years later...

Hello there! I need to take screenshot of my fiverr profile with URl for verification purpose. payoneer told me to submit screenshot of my fiverr pofile showing URl and username also, but whenever I logging to my fiverr profile page, I saw this (fiverr.com/.....?up_rollout=true) Please can you tell me how can I remove "?up_rollout=true" from my URL? because I need to take screenshot without ?up_rollout=true. 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, visiondesigner3 said:

Please can you tell me how can I remove "?up_rollout=true" from my URL? because I need to take screenshot without ?up_rollout=true. 

If you're logged in you could click "preview public mode" but that will put "?public_mode=true" there instead.

You can use a logged out browser without an Fiverr cookies to view your profile and it won't add either at the end (eg. if you use Chrome for Fiverr you could use Firefox with no cookies to view the profile). Or you could log out with your normal browser and remove the Fiverr cookie(s) and view the profile without anything after the username.

payoneer told me to submit screenshot of my fiverr pofile showing URl and username also

I don't see why they'd mind the "up_rollout=true" showing too though. You could just let them know that that is shown by default to logged in users viewing their profile if they ask.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 15

• 11 months later...
On 1/19/2022 at 8:28 AM, little_hut said:

What does it mean If the url has  "?public_mode=true"  in front of my userName

It's likely Fiverr setting a variable/parameter so when you select "view Fiverr profile" it (the website code) knows to show your profile in the format that buyer's see it rather than the way it shows it normally to you as a seller when logged in.

• Like 9