Do you know when fiverr market place rising up?

oliur76

Hello there,

As we know that Fiverr market place becoming very popular over the world as for it’s cheep service. Obviously this market place covey very important rules for buyers and sellers. As we know that Around December and begging of the year, the trend in Fiverr go down! So my question is when fiverr market place rising up? I really don’t know is this question make any sense or not! I’m really work-less. I don’t know how to get order in continue.! Is there anything you would suggest, which will be best for me?

Thanks

I can’t really understand your question. Are you asking when will Fiverr rise?

I’m guessing that he’s trying to ask that since January is a slow month, which month is going to be a good one.

Answer: Depends. Different sellers experience different trends throughout the year. We can’t tell you anything about how your clients will behave.

I’m guessing that he’s trying to ask that since January is a slow month, which month is going to be a good one.

Answer: Depends. Different sellers experience different trends throughout the year. We can’t tell you anything about how your clients will behave.

We can’t tell you anything about how your clients will behave.

You sure? Because it would really help me if you could! 🙂

You are right but you just focus on returning buyers, what about new buyers?

What are you talking about? You haven’t sold anything yet on Fiverr, at least not on this account.
There are thousands of sellers getting orders every day. If you’re not getting orders then ask what are you doing to get those orders.

Why don’t you start by writing your own gig description?

What are you talking about? You haven’t sold anything yet on Fiverr, at least not on this account.

There are thousands of sellers getting orders every day. If you’re not getting orders then ask what are you doing to get those orders.

That’s right i’m new in this market place but not new in online marketing! I do work in other market place as well. That’s right

There are thousands of sellers getting orders every day.

That’s right! as a new seller some times it’s depend on luck and experience! I hope i will get my first order ASAS!

I don’t know is it allowed in the Fiverr Forum!

FIVERR WILL RISE

One glorious day fiverr will rise up.
And when that day happens, all of mankind will tremble, and fall down in wonder and awe.
The earth itself will shake and tremble. Mountains will fall. Rivers will turn to gold.

The heavens will open up, and coming forth will be the most wondrous thing the earth has ever seen, bringing a new age of prosperity, peace love and joy… The age of fiverr.

Fiverr-promo.png.7143db73f024ccbfc7ebaf4b0049bb3b.png

😜

Hello there,

As we know that Fiverr market place becoming very popular over the world as for it’s cheep service. Obviously this market place covey very important rules for buyers and sellers. As we know that Around December and begging of the year, the trend in Fiverr go down! So my question is when fiverr market place rising up? I really don’t know is this question make any sense or not! I’m really work-less. I don’t know how to get order in continue.! Is there anything you would suggest, which will be best for me?

Thanks

As we know that Fiverr market place becoming very popular over the world as for it’s cheep service.

I hardly consider my services to be “cheap”. Below industry-prices, sure, but cheap… not even close. The word “cheap” presents the image of something of “low quality”. My work – and the work of many other freelancers on this site is most definitely NOT cheap and low-quality.

I believe a much better word/phrase to use is “low-cost”, or “inexpensive”.

That’s right i’m new in this market place but not new in online marketing!

If you’re an “online marketer”, then you should know how to gain customers. 😉

Being a freelancer who sits around and waits for free sales on multiple freelance websites does not make you an online marketer. You are not an “online marketer” until you actually start marketing and promoting your services to the people who need them, and bringing in actionable results.

As we know that Fiverr market place becoming very popular over the world as for it’s cheep service.

I hardly consider my services to be “cheap”. Below industry-prices, sure, but cheap… not even close. The word “cheap” presents the image of something of “low quality”. My work – and the work of many other freelancers on this site is most definitely NOT cheap and low-quality.

I believe a much better word/phrase to use is “low-cost”, or “inexpensive”.

That’s right i’m new in this market place but not new in online marketing!

If you’re an “online marketer”, then you should know how to gain customers. 😉

Being a freelancer who sits around and waits for free sales on multiple freelance websites does not make you an online marketer. You are not an “online marketer” until you actually start marketing and promoting your services to the people who need them, and bringing in actionable results.

Being a freelancer who sits around and waits for free sales on multiple freelance websites does not make you an online marketer.

FINALLY! Thank you Jon. I see your same advice ALL OVER the forum, yet I see very few listening to you. Marketing means actively working to bring people to your product.

Archived