Do you know your myers brigg type?

lilacpunch

In a previous forum, introverts and extroverts got mentioned. It’is interesting to see how different and similar reactions can be based on personality types.
Myers Brigg is a very accurate personality test in my experience. Have you taken it? What are you?

I’m an ENFP. I feel this really fits me well reading more into it. 😀
If you want to know your type search google for myers brigg (it’s a pretty short test) 🙂

Fiver Question: Do you think if you knew a sellers/buyers type and knew you weren’t compatible(in the personality sense), you’d turn away the work or do it anyway? :thinking:
Do you think there should be an option on fiverr to have a psychological or personality test to better understand who you’re buying/selling from?

Guest offlinehelpers

In a previous forum, introverts and extroverts got mentioned. It’is interesting to see how different and similar reactions can be based on personality types.

Myers Brigg is a very accurate personality test in my experience. Have you taken it? What are you?

I’m an ENFP. I feel this really fits me well reading more into it. 😀

If you want to know your type search google for myers brigg (it’s a pretty short test) 🙂

Fiver Question: Do you think if you knew a sellers/buyers type and knew you weren’t compatible(in the personality sense), you’d turn away the work or do it anyway? :thinking:

Do you think there should be an option on fiverr to have a psychological or personality test to better understand who you’re buying/selling from?

I don’t think half of us would be allowed on the forum never mind the main Fiverr site if there were any sort of psychological testing! 🙂

Most of wouldn’t be allowed out in public either!

I don’t think half of us would be allowed on the forum never mind the main Fiverr site if there were any sort of psychological testing! 🙂

Most of wouldn’t be allowed out in public either!

😂 Good Point. Maybe leave psychological testing out of the equation then.

Archived