Fiverr Community Forum

Do you need an article writer?

**Hi, my name is Gerard and I am a writer in Singapore with 3 years of experience writing articles, content for websites, articles for blogs and many more. With my deep knowledge in this field, I can guarantee you that you will receive a piece of work that is engaging, intelligent and informative for your readers and audience. Quality work is the foundation of my services for any customer. What separates me from all the other sellers is that I pay attention to every detail presented to me. Unlike others that quickly write your article and do not pay attention to any of your requests, I make sure that every detail is taken note seriously. Each article is also proofread thoroughly and gone through a rigorous plagiarism test so I can sure you that the article will be 100% Original. I have a diverse portfolio across a huge range of topics and subjects so do not hesitate to contact me and check it out.

Please check out my gig if you are interested and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Gerard

2 Likes

Hi Gerrard, no offence is meant by this but you seem very young. Especially for article writing, sometimes experience in more complex technical subjects is needed. There’s nothing wrong with being young (although the TOS states you need to be at least 13 years old to use Fiverr) but I did think that was my first impression of your gigs.

3 Likes

Wow! You’re very articulate in your gig videos. I appreciate you putting in the hard work to create your profile. What type of clients have you written for in the past? You may want to include that information, as well as add sample pieces to your gig photos. You’re off to a great start.

4 Likes

Haha, I get that a lot. Many people tell me that I look very young, not too sure why but it’s ok, you didn’t offend me. Thanks for replying by the way, really appreciate it.

2 Likes