Do you offer Bonuses to Your Buyers?

creativeman

I often do simply because the gig they requested won’t do justice to the project they want, so I add extra and I politely tell them where I went all out, and I give them two version, this way they get something extra and they know next time to get the gig extras.

Great ideas everyone, I guess bonuses are the way to go, I’ve recently spruced mine up from an ugly text document to hyperlinked pdf with pictures. What do you guys think about buyers opting in to autoresponders for offering future discounts etc. Has anyone of you tried offering that?

I often, but not always, give my Buyers 10-20% more than I offer in my gig. It just depends on whether the content needs it. Sometime it’s just not necessary. It doesn’t matter if they are returning or not. Return Buyers are highly valued by me and I may even go an extra mile for them.

Sometimes I give them a bonus, but it depends on the customer (Mostly returning customers). If the customer let me to work, instead of trying to be smart and lecture me how to do my job, I usually give some sort of bonus as I love when I can work and use my skills without interuption. Afterall, that’s why they’re paying me.

Hello, everyone.

I do give revisions to everyone, but my returning clients get most of the benefits, for example-better prices (I tend to set up special packages for their needs with a discount prices), even when not requested I sendthem an extra file and things like that. It really works great, those things don’t really cost me a thing but the buyers love it.

Once I read a topic on this forum and it said it pays off to overdeliver. I agree with that and recommend it to everyone.

Archived