Do you own a HEALTH niche site? Lets us compile an Seo optimised article for you

Hi Everyone.

Just a short promotion of one of our gigs.

We will WRITE and Guest POST a health niche article for only $5.

100% Feedback. Top rated seller.

You can view the health niche gig here.

http://fiverr.com/flyby/write-and-guest-post-a-health-niche-seo-optimised-article-seomoz-da34-pa21

We also have 20+ Other niches available here.

http://fiverr.com/flyby

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks

FlyBy (Power Guest Posts)

This guy is a joker. I offered to give him a decent English guest post, and he treated me like it was my fault and offers no form of rectification.

Here is some of our communication:

flyby will soon start working on your order.

This order is expected to be delivered within 2 days (September 24, 2014).

22:47 September 21, 2014

YEEHAAA! HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY!

This order will be marked as complete in 3 days.

flyby

flyby

Hi,

Thank you for your order

Your niche guest post is now ready.

http://ajcarchives.net

BONUS - We’ve added 1 X Images. Post has been correctly optimised with categories, tags, meta tags, description and similar keywords to yours.

We have over 30 niche related gigs available with powerful Gig Extras! Please check out our profile for more info.

If you are in anyway unsatisfied with your order please contact us and we will provide a solution immediately.

If you feel I have done a good job please could you leave me feedback, it would really help me improve my business.

Kind Regards,

FLyBy (Power Guest Posts)

13:41 September 22, 2014

haveanicedave

Me

Replacement post attached.

Attachments

service_post.txt (1022 Bytes)

20:32 September 22, 2014

Modification Requested

Modification request was sent to the seller.

haveanicedave

Me

This is a very bad english post. Please use the following article information instead with the anchor link. I have attached the post text for the article.

20:32 September 22, 2014

Seller wants to cancel

If you do not respond, the order will be cancelled automatically in 2 days.

flyby

flyby

Hi, I’m sorry you’re not happy with your order. The only way we can offer this SEO service for $5 is by outsourcing the writing. We’re sorry you don’t see the value in this and as such have removed your links and refunded your order. FlyBy

01:06 September 23, 2014

flyby

flyby

Hi,

I’m sorry you’re not happy with your order. The only way we can offer this SEO service for $5 is by outsourcing the writing. We’re sorry you don’t see the value in this and as such have removed your links and refunded your order.

FlyBy

01:06 September 23, 2014

haveanicedave

Me

I don’t understand. I just attached a good writing post.

Can you not use this good English article?

Please use the written one I previously attached.

02:35 September 23, 2014

Cancellation request

declined by me

You declined the request to mutually cancel this order.

For further assistance, please visit our Resolution Center.

02:35 September 23, 2014

Seller wants to cancel

flyby

flyby

I’m sorry but we don’t do changes on $5 orders. We have refunded your order for you.

02:36 September 23, 2014

flyby

flyby

I’m sorry but we don’t do changes on $5 orders. We have refunded your order for you

02:36 September 23, 2014

haveanicedave

Me

You don’t do changes? I literally just did a great article because the writing was nonsense. I spent time on writing it so it would be easier for you.

You made a change to delete it, but you can’t make a change to raise the bar and add good content?

02:37 September 23, 2014

Cancellation request

declined by me

You declined the request to mutually cancel this order.

For further assistance, please visit our Resolution Center.

02:38 September 23, 2014

flyby

flyby

That’s fine. You didn’t like what we delivered so we refunded it, it’s that simple. We’ve tried explaining to you what happens with the basic $5 orders and frankly it’s just not profitable for us to re-do things when people don’t understand the service we’re offering, hence the refund.

We wish you all the best.

02:39 September 23, 2014

haveanicedave

Me

Dude. I didn’t want a refund. I visited the site, and I had seen good written posts, and then I had seen mine where it didn’t “make any English” sense at all. I understand that “that’s the type of writing for $5.00” HOWEVER I don’t understand why it can’t be changed.

I don’t like wasting my time on doing something for someone, and then being smacked in the face with a too bad.

That’s not good customer service. Especially since I am the one GIVING IT TO YOU!

02:42 September 23, 2014

Seller wants to cancel

flyby

flyby

Visit the site again and read the short posts and you will see they are exactly what was delivered to you. I’m not wasting anymore time on this.

02:50 September 23, 2014

haveanicedave

Me

How is someone supposed to “understand” that they are getting something written by an Alien? I’ve dealt with bad English before, but that’s beyond bad. There isn’t 1 sentence in there that makes sense. It’s “not profitable” for you to offer bad communication. How hard is it really to change it? Especially since I gave you the post!

02:50 September 23, 2014

flyby

flyby

Visit the site again and read the short posts again. They’re exactly what was delivered to you. Just move on and find someone else to post you article, this is business and I’m not prepared to spend anymore time on this.

02:51 September 23, 2014

haveanicedave

Me

Why are you being confrontational!

Why don’t you just change it to the quality one I gave you? Most sellers would do it in a heartbeat. Instead you insist on telling me “it’s what I get”?

Dude, I wasted time on you! I am the customer.

If you don’t change it, I am going to review you and your user name on Fiverr for all your gigs, and then I’ll erect a site to your pale service so that everyone "knows what they are getting!.

02:52 September 23, 2014

flyby

flyby

I don’t understand the issue. You’re not happy you’ve been refunded. Simple. This is the real world under no circumstances will we be forced into unprofitable situations. End of story.

02:52 September 23, 2014

flyby

flyby

I’m not. I’m refunding your money and I will contact support right now re your threats. It’s simple really we understand how buyers like you work and if I had reviewed this for you you simply would have left bad feedback which is evident from your threats above. So we have refunded you.

I’m contacting support now so they are aware of your threats.

02:55 September 23, 2014

haveanicedave

Me

I should invoice you for my time!!!

In the real world, customers are met half way! You are being a tool to say the least providing beyond crap to people that don’t know any better!

I offered to provide you a easy fix, and you toss me an attitude like it’s my fault!

Are you kidding me.

I don’t even care about the post anymore… this is now about principle.

The fact you act like there is something wrong with me. Trying to help you!

Everyone I have ever dealt with has never treated me like this.

Now I am going to not take the money,and rate you the way you deserve to be rated. And then I will go to every major webmaster board and copy and paste this convo.

How’s that for the “real world”?!

02:56 September 23, 2014

haveanicedave

Me

Contact support. Be my guest. I am going to rate you based on my experience and time, and I screenshotted the link of your site with the bad post. And everything before and after it.

Next time, instead of being a hard nugget, get yourself a good attitude and don’t blame people for a shoddy product!

02:58 September 23, 2014

Ajc Archives

http://ajcarchives.net