Fiverr Community Forum

Do you think Fiverr has broken promises to sellers

I remember how all sellers on the forum raved when Fiverr said that mutual cancellations would not hurt our ratings? How long did that last? I can understand why Fiverr may focus on buyers but to me the gap between Fiverr’s focus on sellers v.s. buyers is widening. Hence, the new review system!

13 Likes

I’m suffering a lot for cancellation. :frowning:

2 Likes

Right…at one time mutual cancellations did not hurt you but that promise didn’t last long. Why Fiverr puts so much focus on the buyer at the seller’s expense is really a tragedy.

2 Likes

We don’t have any power! I would say what they introduce wheter it benifits or not Fiverr is the boss. We have to just make ourselves fit the rules, regulations and new system

Me Too $190 Lost In Last 7 Days

@justgeek I’m not worried about $ but cancellation rate :frowning: my level will be down.

That’s because sellers kept trading mutual cancellations for feedback removal whenever they didn’t like the rating they received.

1 Like

I thought you had to agree to the mutual cancellation before they rated the gig but then again there has been so many changes I may be getting it mixed up with other changes and my memory is not serving me well.

1 Like