Do you think Gigs SEO is most important?

samdotdesign

Hi, Sam.

I took a quick look and your SEO seems fine, however, I notice that the English in your descriptions doesn’t look fluent. That’s fine, but since communication is such an important part of the ordering process, you’ll want to make sure that you check the grammar of your gigs or have a native English speaker do that for you.

Also, make sure to take advantage of all five gig tags where you can.

Hope this helps.

Guest chayanm901

Hi, Sam.

I took a quick look and your SEO seems fine, however, I notice that the English in your descriptions doesn’t look fluent. That’s fine, but since communication is such an important part of the ordering process, you’ll want to make sure that you check the grammar of your gigs or have a native English speaker do that for you.

Hope this helps.

yes dear its to much important

Hi, Sam.

Hope this helps.

you’ll want to make sure that you check the grammar of your gigs or have a native English speaker do that for you.

Really thank you for your suggestion. Please free to share your more experience so most of the seller will be get help.

Archived