Do you think I was sort of scammed?

marvinevatt

Question

So, this was my first transaction on Fiverr. I purchased services for a music logo. I was suppose to recieve several different formats including the vector. Well, I received a jpg (112kb). I know this sounds crazy, but I ended the transaction (accepted it) Even left great feedback. Now the seller is telling me that he will get all the files to me asap but something seems fishy! Advice?

3 answers to this question

I think you should just give him time to send you all final files. And probably ask what would be a timeline for that. If he doesn’t send them within few days then you can contact support team and ask to cancel the order. But I would’ve give him a chance to send you files especially if he didn’t disappear and promised to deliver them ASAP

I think you should just give him time to send you all final files. And probably ask what would be a timeline for that. If he doesn’t send them within few days then you can contact support team and ask to cancel the order. But I would’ve give him a chance to send you files especially if he didn’t disappear and promised to deliver them ASAP

That sounds like a good game plan. I am probably over thinking it!

Archived