Fiverr Forum

Do you think localized sites would help improve your affiliate performance? (A discussion)

Hello guys!

Fiverr recently launched 3 localized sites (in German, Spanish, French), where a user can complete a transaction on his native language.

This means that everything on Fiverr’s main website – the homepage, category pages, gig pages, order checkout, payment, and the resolution center – will be translated to German, Spanish and French.

It’s the first time that Fiverr has enabled buyers to complete transactions in a non-English language environment. It’s also an incredible opportunity for affiliates to expand their audience and reach new potential buyers.

So our questions for you are:

1. Do you find localized sites useful for your audience? would it help improve your preformance as a Fiverr affiliate?
  2. What is still missing from those sites, in your opinion?
  3. Would you like Fiverr to translate to more languages?
5 Likes

It certainly helps with the search for the gigs, because then the titles are displayed in German.

but…

After clicking on the gig everything is in English again.

A version with “Gig in German / Gig Ads English” would be cool.

The seller should write his own text. It should not be translated automatically. That would be perfect.

I notices recently my gigs have a small button that says “translate”.

1. I think so because a big amount of audience that comes to the site from where im from are not well proficient in English so it might be hard for them to navigate through.
  2. Making a different layout for your main language under the same gig. Some things don’t translate well in english being phrases and idioms. So if you could make it possible with a click of a button to change the gig to a different language (By the creator).
  3. Yes. I would love you to make Hebrew possible.