Do you think the cancellation rate should be displayed on the dashboard?

uk1000

poll2  

16 members have voted

1. 1. poll2

• Yes
    • No
    • I don’t know

The cancellation rate (%) is often talked about on the forums but it isn’t actually displayed on the dashboard or analytics screens. Do you think it should be shown on one or both of those screens?

• Yes, display the cancellation rate on one or both of the specified screens (either instead of or in addition to the order completion rate)
  • No, don’t display the cancellation rate (eg. if displaying the order completion rate is sufficient)

0voters

Do you think displaying the cancellation rate would be helpful to Fiverr users?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don’t know

0voters

I am not entirely sure about this (you are more than welcome to correct me if I am mistaken) but isn’t it already indirectly displayed in the dashboard? Isn’t the cancellation rate % just (100 - order completion rate %)? The order completion rate % is mentioned in the dashboard. That’s what I always thought lol.

I am not entirely sure about this (you are more than welcome to correct me if I am mistaken) but isn’t it already indirectly displayed in the dashboard? Isn’t the cancellation rate % just (100 - order completion rate %)? The order completion rate % is mentioned in the dashboard. That’s what I always thought lol.

Isn’t the cancellation rate % just (100 - order completion rate %)?

Maybe, but on the forum, how many people do that calculation before saying what their cancellation rate is?

Don’t most, when talking about their cancellation rate actually mean their order completion rate (eg. “my cancellation rate fell to 90% after these cancellations”)?

Showing both might making things on the forum clearer.

Archived