Fiverr Forum

Do you think there is a difference between 5 dollars and FEW dollars?

Hey Fivers,

My gig Extras were disabled after 1 star and 3 star review. Now the problem is that this punishment has NO ENDING! Check out the reviews I have received in total for my “GAMEDESIGN” gig!

5 stars

4 stars

5 stars

3 stars

1 star This is were they took away my extras!

4 stars

5 stars

5 stars

5 stars

5 stars

5 stars

5 stars

My extras ARE STILL DISABLED and here is what customer service has got to say about this:

==================

Eddie August 25, 2014 23:17

Hi there

After reviewing your Gig and account, I am able to tell you that you will need a few more positive feedback on your “help you with GAMEDESIGN” gig to have your extras reactivated again. Please note that activation of your gigs is a automated process.

Regards,

Eddie

==================

BARE IN MIND THAT WHEN THIS HAPPENS TO YOU THAN YOU CAN ONLY PRAY THAT “FEW” IS NOT GOING TO BE A HUNDRED AND THAT THEIR AUTOMATED SERVICE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT FEW MEANS IN NUMERICS!

Be aware my fellow fiverr sellers because if you had to ask for few dollars instead of 5 this site would not be called fiverr.com but fewdollars.com and people would not go happy!

Mike

I think you need to have more then 4.5 rating to have extras. And maybe overall rating is doing that too…

But to be honest, I am not sure how much you need to have extras, to not say, your rating is too low for extras, something like that…

Now here is what Eddie has to say to this:

=====================

Eddie Today at 01:01

Unfortunately, I am unable to provide a numeric value to the rating requirements of having your your Gig extras reactivated. As long as you continue selling well, your Gig extras will automatically be restored by our systems.

=====================

You guys are kidding me? Is this site joke?

FIVERR IS CLEARLY HIDING ITS OWN RULES FROM THEIR USERS!

UNACCEPTABLE!

Reply to @arty182925:

Thanks for reply.

My rating on the gig is 4.4 and overall 94%, that is low? Now where on this site do they give you the actual equation for how they assemble the rating itself?

By the way this is my most profitable gig and I have my extras enabled on the remaining gigs so it’s very disturbing.

I am terribly confused by the fiverr system

Reply to @sscmike: Yeah I think below 4.5 is considering “low” rating. I mean low for gig extras. If you have for rest then it is just this not overal.

And nowhere is saying about this, it is just from experience from people.

Also. I calculated your rating and it is 4.375. (if I calculated correct). And that is 4.4 like you have. If you get 3 x 5 stars, you will get exactly 4.5 rating. Maybe 2 x 5 stars can do the trick if the round it to 4.5, but 3 should be 4.5 without rounding.

Reply to @arty182925:

Ok well that should be soon leveled than. Thank you for your answers.

But at least I know how bad it can be when you get 2 very low feedbacks. It hurts for weeks.

Thanks again for your help.

Reply to @sscmike: Problem is your amount of completed order. And when you get lower review it reflects alot. For sellers who have 500++ orders completed, they will not get hurt much from lower review. I mean from 1 or 2…

And no problem. I am glad that I could help

Reply to @arty182925:

Do you know that maybe you should work for fiver CS. You answer is more helpful than the actual message from “Eddie” the CS HELP.

Reply to @sscmike: Lol. Thanks.

Here on forum, there are alot of people who knows alot more then actually CS HELP. Problem with CS is that they are mostly the time just copy paste answers on our questions.

NO NEED TO CONTACT CS!

• this forum will provide more help than the CS itself
  • after receiving few more positive feedbacks this morning extras were enabled again

SO FOR THE ANSWER

When your gig rating is above 4.5 the extras will be enabled again. As it has happened to me just a minutes ago. I just don’t understand why “Eddie” couldn’t tell me this.

Good luck and thanks for help my fellow fiverrs

Mike

Reply to @arty182925:

That just says a lot about the management at fiverr. Sadly!

Thanks again.