Do you want a Professional Intro of Star Wars, Batman, Hitman Game, GTAV, VideoGames,etc.?

Hi Everybody, my name is Sam!

My work is to create intros with customized text (Any Language), you can use the video to Promote your YouTube channel, presentation of your video on your website (Youtube, twitter, facebook etc), Promoting events, fan gift (to friends, boyfriend, girlfriend, etc.) family video (a gift for your children with your name included etc.) on whatever you want!

https://www.fiverr.com/fyourdreams

PS: Since I’m new, fiverr limits my gigs but i have other models (send me inbox and i will send a video test)

Dreamworks, MGM, Columbia, New Line, Walt Disney (Pirates of the Caribbean), Hitman Game, Amnesia Game, GTA V Game, Lionsgate, Battlefield 3, COD Black OPS 3, FIFA 15, Minecraft, Sims4, etc. ( Yes i am a Girl Gamer and happy, but Professional)

if you want to ask for an introduction “Famous” Just tell me what it is and i will answer as soon as possible, if it is possible to do it.

Thank you so much for read !

see

You already made a thread advertising your gig last week (and bumped it a dozen times). No need to double post. Also, it’s against Fiverr’s TOS to sell copyrighted material you don’t own to the rights to.

You need to provide a service that’s unique and original. Buyers don’t want to purchase something risky that they can get their butts sued for.