Do you want to be able to SPEND your withdrawals in only minutes!?

freelancepromw

Hello Fiverrers,

So I thought I’d share with my fellow sellers how they can withdrawal their earnings and be able to spend them in only a matter of a few minutes.

It’s fairly simple so I am going to keep this brief. I hope this post will help some of you that don’t like waiting up to 10 business days to receive you money in the bank after withdrawing via PayPal.

If you haven’t heard of the PayPal prepaid MasterCard then you will be excited to know that with this FREE card you can load your PayPal funds onto this card INSTANTLY for free. So in an essence, once your card arrives, all you’d have to do is withdraw from Fiverr to your PayPal account (which takes only several seconds to a few minutes more often than not), then sign into your PayPal prepaid MasterCard account and choose the option to INSTANTLY load available PayPal funds onto your card.

It’s free, fast, and you can load any amount you want onto your card (given it is in your available PayPal balance). The only wait time you’ll have is the initial 5-10 business days it takes to receive your card in the mail.

Voilà! Get your money instantly out of PayPal! There are tons of free ATM withdrawals all over the world. That way if you want cash to spend, or even deposit into your REAL bank account.

I hope this post helps those of you who are looking to get your hands on your hard earned cash just a little-bit faster!

Archived