Fiverr Community Forum

Do you want to show a photo of your workstation?

Without tidying up before. I begin :

(I will change the chair when I am Level 12) :grin:

2 Likes

Is that a bed above it? That chair would be impossible for me to sit in for any length of time.

GG

1 Like

Yes, the bed is above, convenient for taking a short nap (several times a day)

What if it broke and you landed on all your equipment there? LOL

Also, why is this a “rant”?

GG

I would like to have a real studio to make music but it’s too expensive for me :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I suggest you use one of the speakers for sitting instead of this broken chair :joy:

2 Likes

yes good idea to feel the bass :+1:

1 Like

Oh, I thought you did card readings on here? Do you do that as well. I saw your post on some BR in the Astrology/Psychic category (where I have resided since 2013) the other day.

GG

No I make meditation music, but I have a Gig in “astrology/psychic” for Brainwave entrainment music (binaural beats and healing frequencies tracks)

Oh! OK. From the post the other day, I thought you were a tarot or cartomancer here as well. I cannot meditate to save my life. My brain never turns off.

GG

Brain never turns off, if so you are dead. Meditation is just watching the flow of consciousness :innocent:

No, I am very much alive. I do not stay on the “Fiber” 24/7. :laughing:

The closest I got to what I thought was meditating was listening to classical music.

GG

1 Like

“Music comes closest to meditation. Music is a way towards meditation and the most beautiful way. Meditation is the art of hearing the soundless sound, the art of hearing the music of silence – what Zen people call the sound of one hand clapping. And silence has a music of its own, it is not dead, it is very much alive, it is tremendously alive. In fact, nothing is more alive than silence.”
(Osho quote) :pray:

And Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life . – Ludwig van Beethoven

2 Likes