Fiverr Forum

Does any Fiverr's make big bucks?

Hi people :slight_smile:

I was wondering, do you know anyone on Fiverr making big bucks? I mean 5000+ $ pr. month. I have seen 50$ add on-gigs and was wondering about it :-?

surely there are I guess…atleast 3500$

Top rated sellers are making very nice numbers from this place for sure.

:-?

You can certainly build a full-time job from Fiverr. My partner @Oranjewebdesign and I feel lucky to have done just that. If you put the effort into it, then it certainly can be achieved.

Reply to @oranjegirl: Wow, how long did it take you to reach the level of income that is comparable to a “normal job”? :slight_smile:

Glad to have found you oranje guys, I will defenately try your logo gig :slight_smile: and I love your “tip gig” :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes there are many fiverrs who make big bucks, but a big buck to one could be a little buck to another, so its all relative

Reply to @snoopydog: Sounds good :slight_smile:

Opportunities exist!

Fiverr can bring you lots of $$$ :slight_smile: a wekk

Getting to a ‘Normal Job’ income isn’t really all that hard. It’s keeping it up that get’s tough. Everyone can have a good (Or bad) week. But keeping the good weeks up get harder as the weeks go on. But, to put things into perspective. If nobody was making any form of money or doing what they love then nobody would do it.

It is different in every case, I was living in the UK when I started selling on Fiverr, did not think much of Fiverr back then as 2 Pound per gig was not really worth it, now that I had to move back to India due to personal reasons, Rs. 200 a gig sounds like a good deal…

danieljeewan said:

"Rs. 200 a gig sounds like a good deal…"

Smells like 3 litres of Petrol for a nice long drive ha? :wink:

Reply to @snoopydog: Sounds good :slight_smile:

Opportunities exist!

Fiverr can bring you lots of $$$ :slight_smile: a wekk

Getting to a ‘Normal Job’ income isn’t really all that hard. It’s keeping it up that get’s tough. Everyone can have a good (Or bad) week. But keeping the good weeks up get harder as the weeks go on. But, to put things into perspective. If nobody was making any form of money or doing what they love then nobody would do it.

It is different in every case, I was living in the UK when I started selling on Fiverr, did not think much of Fiverr back then as 2 Pound per gig was not really worth it, now that I had to move back to India due to personal reasons, Rs. 200 a gig sounds like a good deal…

danieljeewan said:

"Rs. 200 a gig sounds like a good deal…"

Smells like 3 litres of Petrol for a nice long drive ha? :wink: