Does anybody here lost their Level Badges?

debbie_ph

I just received a message from fiverr that my level 1 badge was revoked due to my recent activities which is very vague for me. I received tons of order today together with its gig extras and now its all gone. This is really unexpected and in despair. I cant believe that fiverr will do something like this. My conscience is all clean i dont deal outside of fiverr, I never ask anything from buyer, i maintain my good track record to avoid things like this and all of the sudden i was hit??? What is happening fiverr team? You just screwed a loyal hardworking seller.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, it has happened to a number of us. There was short while while it was happening without warning and really cause.

The “activities” tend to be things of the nature of trying to circumvent Fiverr or other TOS violations. It can be re-earned if it was legitimately lost…and if it was an error, Fiverr usually fixes it with some follow up.

Of course, you may or may not know if you violated TOS, but hopefully you’ve read them well enough that you know in your heart if this is happening for that reason.

Yes, it has happened to a number of us. There was short while while it was happening without warning and really cause.

The “activities” tend to be things of the nature of trying to circumvent Fiverr or other TOS violations. It can be re-earned if it was legitimately lost…and if it was an error, Fiverr usually fixes it with some follow up.

Of course, you may or may not know if you violated TOS, but hopefully you’ve read them well enough that you know in your heart if this is happening for that reason.

Archived