Fiverr Forum

Does anyone ever didn't get notification about your order?

We have gig that need some requirement.

When buyer order and don’t give that requirement (or didn’t type anything on that order)

That order will status “Pending Requirements Submission” - orange block

When buyer sent requirement or type anything on that order

Seller didn’t get any notification

Does anyone have experience like this?

We tell fiverr support but still can’t fix it

I haven’t had any problems with notifications of submitted information, sounds like it will be a tech issue for the techs behind the scenes

It’s happened to me once or twice, but not like the way you say.

What’s happened to me is the buyer didn’t submit the requirements until the next day. Once they submitted the requirements I had like 1 hour left to complete my gig. The second time 9 hours. So I’m assuming the clock started even though the buyer didn’t send the information.

No big deal. Happens very rarely and the buyer the first time was very understanding and gave me the extra time.

It happens with me sometimes and rarely…Especially when I am very Active on Fiverr and I get lot of orders. So i just visit the Fiverr.com frequently… :slight_smile:

Reply to photofiverr: Maybe that is why I have not had the problem as I am on FIVERR (and now these boards) all the time :o)

we didn’t receive notification when buyer doesn’t type anything on requirement box

Happened to me one time. Also didnt got notification for an extra purchase one time :open_mouth:

Reply to @sk8tavou:

just one time?

we ever several times

how do you know that order? actually you didn’t get notification mail

If you have an order that the buyer hasn’t submitted instructions for, it will just be marked as incomplete in pending order status. This happens to me a lot. I usually just message the buyer a few times reminding them that they need to submit instructions so I can get started on their order. If I get no response after a week or so, I will contact fiverr support with the order number and ask them to cancel the order.

Reply to @deaun1: are you ever when status is pending order and then buyer submitted some information? but you don’t receive any mail notification

are you?

Reply to @deaun1: are you ever when status is pending order and then buyer submitted some information? but you don’t receive any mail notification

are you?

are you?

are you?

are you?

@dean1 if a lot of orders are canceled this way, doesn’t your rating/status as buyer go down?

This has happened to me now… I ordered a Gig and sent the information to the seller, but the Gig stayed as “Pending Requirements Submission” in orange. The seller received all my messages but cannot start the gig as from his side it also says INCOMPLETE!

This happened to me this week. I received a “tip” order after completing an order for a clients family tree and never received a notification in my email box (no it did not end up in the SPAM folder) luckily I got another order and got an email about that order… fiverr can be so moody lol

what fiverr support said?

I haven’t had any problems with notifications of submitted information, sounds like it

@dean1 if a lot of orders are canceled this way, doesn’t your rating/status as buyer go down?