Does anyone get bulk order in tuesday night?

honestkr

We wacthing our gig several weeks ago.

And then we get every tuesday night ~ wednesday (sometimes)

we get more order compare with another days

we don’t promote our gig

but we get our gig get more orders on tuesday night

does anyone get same orders like me?

maybe fiverr get promote their site on tuesday night ???

everybody know???

Hey Friend,

I think Tuesday is a good day for all people in the world, So you get more orders on that day. That’s the 2nd day of the Business week days.

As you said Fiverr promote gigs on tuesday, Yeah It might be. Fiverr system support Real Sellers,

😃 When you reply incoming messages quickly and within the day it came would add you a good score.

😃 When you deliver your orders very fastly within the day it came would also add you a score.

😃 When you message nicely to buyers, it also add you a score.

😃 When you being so Professional in your work, it would also add you a score.

I think you got the point 😉

Thanks For That Tuesday Point, I’ll try to start new gigs and promoting my gigs on Tuesday Night 🙂

Regards,

Shyam

http://fiverr.com/scorpiondark

Reply to @honestkr: Sometimes I get but not more than 5 yet. Yes friend when we deliver Gigs more quickly Fiverr System automatically promote our gigs in more enhanced way. I can feel it. Best time to start new gigs and your promotion things is 8AM - 9AM Pacific Time, As Most of the countries in the world are getting awake and go to work at this time. So using this time could increase the targeted views of your Promotional things. 😃

Thanks!

SEO Guy - Shyam

http://www.fiverr.com/scorpiondark

@bagehelp i agree with you. When you do deliver your orders fasts, your gigs are always promoted by Fiverr and you get new orders… I always try to deliver my orders by keeping the most buying countries awaking and working time in my mind. However as per Op, i have not seen too much affect on tuesday with respect to my orders.

Reply to @honestkr: I can’t agree your question. My opinion about this is, When you deliver your orders quickly according to your stated time frame, you get more orders. No matter it’s a Express or 5 days gig. If you deliver that 5day gig within 1 day that’s fast delivery according to stated time frame. What you think?

Thanks!

Shyam - SEO Guy,

http://www.fiverr.com/scorpiondark

Yes you should try to deliver orders as soon as possible and respond to your messages quickly too… for better Fiverr system ranking…

Thanks!

Saquib - Web Expert,

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace for The Lean Entrepreneur

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

• 2 weeks later...

Archived