Does anyone get the job by sending a offer to the customer?

serrakizilkaya

In just 24 hours, hundreds of people send offers to customers. I wonder how this system works.

hundreds of people send offers to customers

This depends on the category, but for the logo, it is standard that BR gets 200-400 offers.

people do get orders that way

But very, very, very rarely. I sent over 500, got 2 orders, one was canceled, the other one was …

Now I do not even open that.

If you mean sending an offer to a buyer’s request, yes, people do get orders that way.

If you mean sending unsolicited offers directly to inbox, that’s strictly forbidden.

I mean sending an offer to a buyer’s request of course. Indeed, one out of 100 offers includes $5 and the customer agrees. No matter how quality your job is, the system does not separate these people from each other.

hundreds of people send offers to customers

This depends on the category, but for the logo, it is standard that BR gets 200-400 offers.

people do get orders that way

But very, very, very rarely. I sent over 500, got 2 orders, one was canceled, the other one was …

Now I do not even open that.

I sent over 500, got 2 orders

Yep. Exactly. I don’t believe there can be more because 200-400 offers is quite too much.

I sent over 500, got 2 orders

Yep. Exactly. I don’t believe there can be more because 200-400 offers is quite too much.

200-400 offers is quite too much

As a logo designer, I started in April with two logo gigs. It did not take long to realize I do not stand the chance among 180000 “designers” available.

So I added other services that are still very within my skills and certifications.

But I made the mistake of making the GIGs without deep search (I only did 2-4 days of research for each GIG and now I know that is not enough).

Every time I opened Buyers request and found logo BR, in a matter of 10 minutes it got 100-400 offers. I have screenshots on some topics about that.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived