Fiverr Community Forum

Does anyone get the job by sending a offer to the customer?

In just 24 hours, hundreds of people send offers to customers. I wonder how this system works.

4 Likes

If you mean sending an offer to a buyer’s request, yes, people do get orders that way.

If you mean sending unsolicited offers directly to inbox, that’s strictly forbidden.

5 Likes

This depends on the category, but for the logo, it is standard that BR gets 200-400 offers.

But very, very, very rarely. I sent over 500, got 2 orders, one was canceled, the other one was …

Now I do not even open that.

3 Likes

Buyer requests are the biggest idiot magnet I’ve ever known.

Post one to see for yourself, Shakespeare couldn’t write a more tragic comedy.

4 Likes

I have thought of doing this, but I was afraid of all the spam that would come my way! :grimacing:

3 Likes

I mean sending an offer to a buyer’s request of course. Indeed, one out of 100 offers includes $5 and the customer agrees. No matter how quality your job is, the system does not separate these people from each other.

1 Like

Yep. Exactly. I don’t believe there can be more because 200-400 offers is quite too much.

As a logo designer, I started in April with two logo gigs. It did not take long to realize I do not stand the chance among 180000 “designers” available.

So I added other services that are still very within my skills and certifications.

But I made the mistake of making the GIGs without deep search (I only did 2-4 days of research for each GIG and now I know that is not enough).

Every time I opened Buyers request and found logo BR, in a matter of 10 minutes it got 100-400 offers. I have screenshots on some topics about that.

1 Like

I got the first order from Buyers Request.

1 Like

That’s how I got my first order, but in my category they only seem to receive between 20 and 50 offers. So in my case I consider the chances of being picked higher.

1 Like

this article will help you maybe. How to get more ORDERS from Buyer Requests? [FOR SERIOUS SELLERS]]