Does anyone have a list of words we can not use?

tech_clues

Is there any link that has a list of words that could be flagged, against Fiver TOS.please mention below. being a new seller I messaged someone and ask a question “How did you get Fiver Pro badge” and I got a warning from a fiver. now I have left 2 warnings.

I know about TOS, but my questions is, is there any way i can get a list of Words or sentences that can be flagged. this happens many time with new sellers. Don’t take much pressure on your mind, if you don’t know the answer you can leave it for someone else.

I know about TOS, but my questions is, is there any way i can get a list of Words or sentences that can be flagged. this happens many time with new sellers. Don’t take much pressure on your mind, if you don’t know the answer you can leave it for someone else.

I know about TOS

You clearly don’t, considering that you’ve violated it once already, and you don’t understand how. And, the fact that you don’t understand what Fiverr Pro is suggests that you haven’t read TOS.

is there any way i can get a list of Words or sentences that can be flagged

All that we know is (and you would know too, if you read TOS) is that you can’t try to take communication outside of Fiverr, the same with payments, and you can’t spam people.

Sometimes, the system wrongly flags things, and CS correct it after reviewing it.

Honestly, I suggest you do read TOS.

I know about TOS

You clearly don’t, considering that you’ve violated it once already, and you don’t understand how. And, the fact that you don’t understand what Fiverr Pro is suggests that you haven’t read TOS.

is there any way i can get a list of Words or sentences that can be flagged

All that we know is (and you would know too, if you read TOS) is that you can’t try to take communication outside of Fiverr, the same with payments, and you can’t spam people.

Sometimes, the system wrongly flags things, and CS correct it after reviewing it.

Honestly, I suggest you do read TOS.

You can go, please let someone else answer my question.Thanks for your suggestion which i already knew.

I know about TOS

it seems that you don’t know about it based on your initial post…

Can you mention where are those words in TOS? Which can cause flagged?

You haven’t read TOS and you know it. You’ve violated it, and you don’t even know how. You haven’t got information from it, so you resort to a violation to find out. I mean - there’s no point trying to hide it.

Is there any link that has a list of words that could be flagged, against Fiver TOS.please mention below. being a new seller I messaged someone and ask a question “How did you get Fiver Pro badge” and I got a warning from a fiver. now I have left 2 warnings.

I messaged someone and ask a question “How did you get Fiver Pro badge” and I got a warning from a fiver.

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Phishing and Spam

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service for the rules as to how Fiverr works and the consequences if you break them.

I messaged someone and ask a question “How did you get Fiver Pro badge” and I got a warning from a fiver.

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Phishing and Spam

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service for the rules as to how Fiverr works and the consequences if you break them.

what if I have to buy a gig? should not I ask some questions and experience of seller?

There is nothing to hide.if you can not know the answer to my question, you should be sitting quite. everyone knows there is a TOS page. but I am asking for words or sentences which can cause problem. as you mentioned above sometimes, the system wrongly flags things. so what are those things? if you know the answer please do.id No, leave it for someone else.

Few of those words are.

money

payment

upwork

peopleperhour

pay

As far as i know.

Did you not read the part where it said

which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

I’m pretty sure wanting to order is related to an order…

If you’re questioning this now, then you haven’t read TOS before. It’s simple as that.

I got an answer thanks for putting your legs into something you don’t know.

thanks for putting your legs into something you don’t know.

Me? You’re the one who posed the question. You just haven’t read TOS, and you know it. You wouldn’t need to be coming here asking this if you had.

yes this is what i was asking, got it.Thankyou

There are other words as well. I mentioned which i know. But don’t use words which related to outside of fiverr like upwork, any social media platform, other freelancing sites, bank or credit card details,about reviews, Fiverr will at once flag your message,

thanks for putting your legs into something you don’t know.

Me? You’re the one who posed the question. You just haven’t read TOS, and you know it. You wouldn’t need to be coming here asking this if you had.

take a look at Hamza1424 Reply. i got answer you know nothing expect. reading tos.so you can leave thanks

There are other words as well. I mentioned which i know. But don’t use words which related to outside of fiverr like upwork, any social media platform, other freelancing sites, bank or credit card details,about reviews, Fiverr will at once flag your message,

Thankyou <3. this is what I was looking for

take a look at Hamza1424 Reply. i got answer you know nothing expect. reading tos.so you can leave thanks

Hey dude. They are doing their best to help you and they did. Best way to understand about Fiverr, How it works, what are dos and donts and reading ToS carefully. You will not face any problem. Thanks

Archived