Fiverr Forum

Does AnyOne Here FULL TIME Fiverr Seller? How Much Is Your Earnings?

Hi,

Just wanted to know if there’s someone here quit their job for fiverr. How much is your earning per month?

Do you still single or married?

There are lots of people who have quit there jobs to become full time Fiverr sellers

Have a look at some of the Fiverr Super Sellers for their story

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Reply to @vedmak: is that friend you yourself? Haha. Just kidding.

@pakarfiver: I m still searching how can Fiverr be such that can replace your full time job. Good luck for your search :slight_smile:

Reply to @vedmak: Its not easy to get rid of woman in our country.

I think I could go full time if I wanted… but I appreciate having regular employment and insurance.

@pakarfiver Of course this can be full time. However, depending on your country this could be easier or harder to achieve.

In my case, I am single male living in The Dominican Republic, so for me is not that hard to achieve that. This is a third world country and life here is cheaper than in many other countries.

My earnings are between $800 and $2,000 a month. This depends on the exposure I get. I’d say that most of the months my earnings are around $1,300, while in dry months I hardly reach $900.

Anyway, even in dry seasons, I can do a lot of things with that amount of money here in my country. $800 is three times the normal salary here in my country, let a lone $1,300 or $2,000.

Best Of Luck.

Reply to @s_sayan: Grrrr… and I’m here in the San Francisco Bay Area California… and $800 might cover rent for a tiny apartment.

Im a designer and have been in fiverr for about 1 month + and getting a great order for a new seller like me.

However, my life turn up side down and I can’t cope with my FULL TIME work + Family + part time job as a Fiverr seller. I know it still a long way to go and its not an easy decision. Currently I barely get enough sleep and my work performance is getting down.

I have a degree in Multimedia and Business Management (2 degrees) and my current job is good with great wage. But, I LOVE to be a designer and it will be great if Im self-employed.

Yes, its still a long way before making any decision but when it come to ‘‘NOT GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP’’, I start to think - ‘Maybe I should quit my current job and be a FULL TIME SELLER’’.

LOVE MY CURRENT JOB + LOVE MY FAMILY + LOVE MY TWINS + LOVE TO BE A FIVERR SELLER AND LOVE YOU ALL…

Maybe its not the time for me to think about ‘‘ME’’ but its time to think about my family and my twin. I still got plenty of time and there’s nothing to rush… :wink:

Reply to @pakarfiver: Raise your fiverr prices!!! Less work more money :slight_smile:

Reply to @kiffinyjean: Yes. I have increase my duration time and try to get more EXTRAFAST gig and its work…

Reply to @kiffinyjean: My apartment rent is only $300 (in my country) with security guard + 2 parking lot + public swimming pool. That’s quite luxurious in my country which means —> my country life cost is lowest… Hahahaha ;D

Reply to @pakarfiver: You have a beautiful family! I should move to your country and do voiceovers from my swimming pool :slight_smile: I wish you the best of luck!

Reply to @pakarfiver:

pakarfiver said: My apartment rent is only $300 (in my country) with security guard + 2 parking lot + swimming pool. That's quite luxurious in my country which means ---> my country life cost is lowest... Hahahaha ;D

Pretty much as in my country. However, here an apartment like that would pay around $400. So yes, seems like life is cheaper in your country. :P

Anyway, we are in the same position. With the amount of money I earn here on Fiverr I can have a pretty decent life. :D

Best Of Luck.

I am part time seller earn only 100$ per month from fiverr

I joined fiverr a month back and managed to earn around 200$. I do have a full time job paying much more. So , as of now , I think it is a long way to go to achieve full time income from fiverr. By the way I enjoy completing Fiverr gigs , getting positive feedback more than my day job :slight_smile: