Does AnyOne Here FULL TIME Fiverr Seller? How Much Is Your Earnings?

pakarfiver

@pakarfiver Of course this can be full time. However, depending on your country this could be easier or harder to achieve.

In my case, I am single male living in The Dominican Republic, so for me is not that hard to achieve that. This is a third world country and life here is cheaper than in many other countries.

My earnings are between $800 and $2,000 a month. This depends on the exposure I get. I’d say that most of the months my earnings are around $1,300, while in dry months I hardly reach $900.

Anyway, even in dry seasons, I can do a lot of things with that amount of money here in my country. $800 is three times the normal salary here in my country, let a lone $1,300 or $2,000.

Best Of Luck.

Im a designer and have been in fiverr for about 1 month + and getting a great order for a new seller like me.

However, my life turn up side down and I can’t cope with my FULL TIME work + Family + part time job as a Fiverr seller. I know it still a long way to go and its not an easy decision. Currently I barely get enough sleep and my work performance is getting down.

I have a degree in Multimedia and Business Management (2 degrees) and my current job is good with great wage. But, I LOVE to be a designer and it will be great if Im self-employed.

Yes, its still a long way before making any decision but when it come to ‘‘NOT GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP’’, I start to think - ‘Maybe I should quit my current job and be a FULL TIME SELLER’’.

LOVE MY CURRENT JOB + LOVE MY FAMILY + LOVE MY TWINS + LOVE TO BE A FIVERR SELLER AND LOVE YOU ALL…

Maybe its not the time for me to think about ‘‘ME’’ but its time to think about my family and my twin. I still got plenty of time and there’s nothing to rush… 😉

Reply to @pakarfiver:

pakarfiver said: My apartment rent is only $300 (in my country) with security guard + 2 parking lot + swimming pool. That's quite luxurious in my country which means ---> my country life cost is lowest... Hahahaha ;D

Pretty much as in my country. However, here an apartment like that would pay around $400. So yes, seems like life is cheaper in your country. :P

Anyway, we are in the same position. With the amount of money I earn here on Fiverr I can have a pretty decent life. :D

Best Of Luck.

I joined fiverr a month back and managed to earn around 200$. I do have a full time job paying much more. So , as of now , I think it is a long way to go to achieve full time income from fiverr. By the way I enjoy completing Fiverr gigs , getting positive feedback more than my day job 🙂

Guest matt_garry

Reply to @s_sayan: lucky you my rent is 800 and it is a sht hole I live in british columbia canada the most expensive place to live with the lowest minimum wage in country. I have to make 2600 a month just to survive

Maybe not from Fiverr alone but doing Fiverr has shown me that YES I CAN do what I love and make money at it - planning to go full with with freelance work eventually, but for solid income I will probably diversify a little and do my own website selling my work as well (not the same stuff as being offered on Fiverr - but maybe writing e-books and selling them, or offering services I don’t already offer here that are more expensive)

Between the two I could see it happening for sure!

I just made level 2 today - so far I’ve made $1,500 on Fiverr is just a little over 2 months time of taking orders. My full time job is in real estate so that doesn’t have insurance for stable income either so that’s no fear for me, LOL. Just getting enough sales to comfortably go full time at it.

Archived